“Brilliant hotel and Woderfull Staff” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Boma Inn Eldoret

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Eldoret
Boma Inn Eldoret
Save Saved
You added Boma Inn Eldoret to your Saves list
Elgon View, off Ramogi Drive | P.O. Box 9208, Eldoret, Kenya   |
Ranked #1 of 5 Hotels in Eldoret
Wolverhampton, United Kingdom
“Brilliant hotel and Woderfull Staff”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2014

I stayed at the Boma Inn for roughly 3 weeks in Febuary/March 2014 and was pleasantly surprised . The staff were all courteous and kind and took the time to look after you. The restaurant was excellent and everyone who worked there were always willing to help out where they could.
I would definately recommend this hotel to anyone visiting Eldoret.
Rooms were good and very clean.
You will not be dissapointed if you stay here.

Room Tip: All rooms are pretty good , i had one overlooking the pool area , which was good as on some weekends...
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
Aggrey B, General Manager at Boma Inn Eldoret, responded to this review, March 19, 2014
Dear Stephen,

It was a pleasure hosting you for such a long time during your visit to Eldoret and we thank you for all the great feedback shared in this noble platform.

I will pass your compliments to my entire team so that they can endeavor offering the same outstanding service to all our esteemed guests.

Thank you once again for making Boma Inn, Eldoret your 'home away from home' and we look forward to hosting you always.

(office) +254 20 3904000 | (cell) +254 719 025 000

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2014

Boma Inn was a very welcome addition to the hotels, guest houses and restaurants in Eldoret. I use the hotel on a regular basis for business colleagues visiting and, other than occasional hot water issues and bathroom drainage issues, the hotel accommodation receives very good reviews. The majority of the staff, especially the reception staff and waiters also receive good reviews. Unfortunately the same cannot be said for the restaurant food. On too many occasions now the food has been poorly prepared or not even available. Fillet steak and lamb chops are possibly the worst in Eldoret, both in terms of tenderness and the quality of the cooking and the salads are very uninspiring. It is even becoming a little embarrassing to take my business colleagues here for dinner as there is always at least one problem. Discussions with the catering staff appear to result in little improvement. Perhaps I just need to be more patient, but I would have thought that seven months was enough to sort out kitchen teething problems.

Dear Tanzantraveller,

Thank you for your candid feedback which we have taken note with great concern and we are working on having all systems in perfect conditions as expected of the Boma Hotels brand and with your feedback we will be able to achieve this in the shortest time possible.

I will also relay the good reviews to the team who endeavor to make each and every guests’ stay authentic and memorable. I have also shared your sentiments on the food experience with our Executive Chef Joshua.

We welcome you back at Boma Inn, Eldoret during your future visits to Eldoret and I guarantee you that the concerns have been acted upon and your experience will be great.

(office) +254 20 390 4000 | (cell) +254 719 025 000
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 10, 2014

WOW WOW WOW! Travel to Eldoret a lot for business. It was my first time to stay there and everything about the hotel is just fantastic! Kudos to Boma for opening a branch in Eldoret. Makes our stay comfortable. The reception especially Betsy, Joy and Abel receive special recommendation. The breakfast was lovely. The rooms were very comfortable. Keep up the highly recommendable service and maintenance, and you will not go wrong. Worth it!

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
Aggrey B, General Manager at Boma Inn Eldoret, responded to this review, February 11, 2014
Dear Mevarvany,

Wow Wow Wow!!!

How impressed we are with your feedback. We are really happy that our product and service offered by my team exceeded your expectations.

I will share the same with Joy, Betsy, Abel and the rest of the team who were at the back of the scene ensuring that all was perfect. Thank you for your comments on our breakfast offer and i promise you that we will endeavor to maintain our service delivery to all our esteemed guests.

We look forward to hosting you at Boma Inn, Eldoret always.

3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 21, 2014

I decided to visit Boma for dinner last week on Friday and I was amazed by the beautiful hotel. It was late at night and I was unable to see much of the hotel. However, we asked for some hot drinks and it took almost 30 minutes for the waiter to come back. To our surprise, we were given some sachets for chocolate drink instead of a ready drink. We wondered how different this is with a cheap restaurant in town. When it came to dinner time we were directed to a buffet that had been set outside and the food was pretty cold - you wonder why they decided to have a buffet at night given the chilly night weather in Eldoret. There was a DJ also playing some old Lingala music from a cheap music system - it was actually noise and not music. You wonder why the hotel could not use the piped music system to play cool and appropriate music. I am visiting again this weekend to give more assessment.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
Aggrey B, General Manager at Boma Inn Eldoret, responded to this review, January 31, 2014
Dear Philemon,

Greetings from Boma Inn, Eldoret!!!

Thank you for using our services and for your honest feedback.

I wish to apologise on behalf of my team for the poor service. We had done a special dinner for our long staying guests who wanted an outdoor dining experience but definitely it did not meet the expectations of all our esteemed guests like yourself.

We will endeavor to offer the best service as always done.

I do believe that your most recent stay with us was better and request your honest feedback as always.

Manchester, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 15, 2014

I stayed at the Boma Inn for 3 weeks in October. I spent six months in Kenya on business and stayed at a number of Premium Hotels. My last previous stay in Eldoret I stayed at a reputable hotel in their premium room but after 6 weeks there the daily call to prayer and the weekend discotheque from a nearby hotel finally eroded my patience....

The Boma was a refreshing change although still a works in progress as I understand it had recently opened. i have nothing of any detriment to add as the service was beyond expectation and the staff were extremely helpful in fact overly for me I didn't require fruits everyday and an evening visit to arrange my bed covers with slippers and cushions :-)

The breakfast and evening meals were varied and plentiful and the Sunday BBQ with music was great. Excellent WiFi an LAN connections in each room with varied TV channels. If I had one comment to make it was being woken up on a SUNDAY morning at 8am because of the hoovering taken place on the floor. I mean cmon couldn't that be arranged at a more convenient time.....!!!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Aggrey B, General Manager at Boma Inn Eldoret, responded to this review, January 19, 2014
Dear Sir,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us and for posting your honest feedback on this platform.

We are happy that our product and services met your expectations and will endeavor to offer the same to all our esteemed guests now and in the future.

Construction is finally over and now all the services are ready and perfect for our guests to enjoy. I will personally share your comments to my team for the good work they have done so far and for making your stay memorable.

We have adjusted our cleaning schedules after receiving the same complaint on the hoovers and now our guests can enjoy their sleep.

We look forward to hosting you on your future visits to Eldoret.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 5, 2014

Boma inn is an excellent hotel, equivalent to a five star european hotel.
We arrived at 2200 hrs after a long trip by car , parked it at a secure parking and were still able to have an excellent dinner.
The rooms are very nice and I loved the shower...personnel is very friendly but some of them needs some training..the hotel belongs to the Kenyan red cross, so this is another reason to stay here overnight. Next time in Eldoret, I know where to stay.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
Aggrey B, General Manager at Boma Inn Eldoret, responded to this review, January 14, 2014
Dear Twister,

Happy New Year!!!

Thank you for choosing to stay with us on your recent visit to Eldoret. We appreciate your honest feedback and we will surely work on improving our service delivery.

We are honored by your remarks,' Five star European Hotel' and we will work towards making Eldoret the preferred meeting place within the Western Kenya region.

We look forward to hosting you on your future visits and making Boma Inn, your home away from home.

Winnipeg, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 1, 2014

I've stayed at Boma Inn twice, once in November and a second time in December. It's a lovely, welcoming and modern hotel with great food and very comfortable rooms. All the staff are warm and go above and beyond the call of duty for their guests. Hopefully by the time the hotel officially launches there will be wifi and air conditioning in the rooms.

I highly recommend this hotel to anyone visiting Eldoret.

Njeri Lucille Kahara.

Stayed November 2013, traveled on business

Been to Boma Inn Eldoret? Share your experiences!