“Totally Refreshing.....an Oasis amongst chaos :-)” 5 of 5 stars

Boma Inn Eldoret
Elgon View, off Ramogi Drive | P.O. Box 9208, Eldoret, Kenya   |
Ranked #1 of 7 Hotels in Eldoret
Manchester, United Kingdom
“Totally Refreshing.....an Oasis amongst chaos :-)”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 15, 2014

I stayed at the Boma Inn for 3 weeks in October. I spent six months in Kenya on business and stayed at a number of Premium Hotels. My last previous stay in Eldoret I stayed at a reputable hotel in their premium room but after 6 weeks there the daily call to prayer and the weekend discotheque from a nearby hotel finally eroded my patience....

The Boma was a refreshing change although still a works in progress as I understand it had recently opened. i have nothing of any detriment to add as the service was beyond expectation and the staff were extremely helpful in fact overly for me I didn't require fruits everyday and an evening visit to arrange my bed covers with slippers and cushions :-)

The breakfast and evening meals were varied and plentiful and the Sunday BBQ with music was great. Excellent WiFi an LAN connections in each room with varied TV channels. If I had one comment to make it was being woken up on a SUNDAY morning at 8am because of the hoovering taken place on the floor. I mean cmon couldn't that be arranged at a more convenient time.....!!!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Aggrey B, General Manager at Boma Inn Eldoret, responded to this review, January 19, 2014
Dear Sir,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us and for posting your honest feedback on this platform.

We are happy that our product and services met your expectations and will endeavor to offer the same to all our esteemed guests now and in the future.

Construction is finally over and now all the services are ready and perfect for our guests to enjoy. I will personally share your comments to my team for the good work they have done so far and for making your stay memorable.

We have adjusted our cleaning schedules after receiving the same complaint on the hoovers and now our guests can enjoy their sleep.

We look forward to hosting you on your future visits to Eldoret.

(office) +254 20 3904000 | (cell) +254 719 025 000

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
Nairobi, Kenya
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 5, 2014

Boma inn is an excellent hotel, equivalent to a five star european hotel.
We arrived at 2200 hrs after a long trip by car , parked it at a secure parking and were still able to have an excellent dinner.
The rooms are very nice and I loved the shower...personnel is very friendly but some of them needs some training..the hotel belongs to the Kenyan red cross, so this is another reason to stay here overnight. Next time in Eldoret, I know where to stay.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
Aggrey B, General Manager at Boma Inn Eldoret, responded to this review, January 14, 2014
Dear Twister,

Happy New Year!!!

Thank you for choosing to stay with us on your recent visit to Eldoret. We appreciate your honest feedback and we will surely work on improving our service delivery.

We are honored by your remarks,' Five star European Hotel' and we will work towards making Eldoret the preferred meeting place within the Western Kenya region.

We look forward to hosting you on your future visits and making Boma Inn, your home away from home.

Ottawa, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 1, 2014

I've stayed at Boma Inn twice, once in November and a second time in December. It's a lovely, welcoming and modern hotel with great food and very comfortable rooms. All the staff are warm and go above and beyond the call of duty for their guests. Hopefully by the time the hotel officially launches there will be wifi and air conditioning in the rooms.

I highly recommend this hotel to anyone visiting Eldoret.

Njeri Lucille Kahara.

Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
Stockholm, Sweden
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 29, 2013 via mobile

Second time at the Boma inn in Eldoret for lunch and not disappointed one bit. The service is excellent, the staff are uber friendly and the food is just outstanding.

The Boma raises the standards of quality and service in Eldoret and this is most welcome. Looking forward to my next visit.

Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
Aggrey B, General Manager at Boma Inn Eldoret, responded to this review, January 3, 2014
Dear Turgoik,

Happy New Year!!!

Thank you for visiting us once again and sharing your wonderful experience at Boma Inn, Eldoret on this wonderful platform.

I wish to express my sincere thanks for your patronage and assure you of our continued efficient service always.

We look forward to your future patronage.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 26, 2013

Eldoret finally has a hotel where one can enjoy his stay. The room are modern, very cosy and with a great view (the rooms facing the pool). This was my first time in eldoret and i am sure I'll b heading back to that same hotel. The staff are really friendly and helpful. The food was quite enjoyable. The hotel has a well equipped gym which is something overlooked in most kenyan hotels. I would advise anyone who i going to eldoret to stay there, you won't regret it.

Room Tip: Poolside facing rooms have a better view.
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
Aggrey B, General Manager at Boma Inn Eldoret, responded to this review, December 27, 2013
Dear Andrew,

Greetings from Boma Inn, Eldoret!!!

Thank you for choosing to stay with us on your first visit to Eldoret. I am happy to note that you enjoyed your stay and that my team was on point ensuring that your stay was memorable.

We are also happy to have you as one of our brand ambassadors.

Looking forward to hosting you on your future visits to Eldoret.

Happy holidays and a prosperous 2014!!!

4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 30, 2013 via mobile

Very modern hotel nested in a quiet neighborhood in Eldoret, the ambience is good and the service very professional, ample and secure parking, spacious rooms and the breakfast was amazing. Didn't have any other meal there so can't critique the food further.
The hotel was still undergoing finishing touches and it was impressive I'm sure it will be awesome once fully complete. Definitely classes above the other establishments which qualify as boarding and lodgings.

Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
Aggrey B, General Manager at Boma Inn Eldoret, responded to this review, December 4, 2013
Dear Julius,

Greetings from Boma Inn, Eldoret where 'Hospitality with a Conscience' is our calling!!!

Thank you for choosing to stay with us and rating us as the 'Best Hotel in Eldoret'. We are honored by your remarks. I am happy that our product suited your needs coupled by professional service from my team.

I will share your feedback with the team and the Chef especially on the breakfast offer which was amazing.

We look forward to welcoming you again at Boma Inn, Eldoret for a longer duration so that you can sample our Chef's well designed and executed Ala' carte Menu or our famous Sunday barbeque lunch as children enjoy themselves either swimming or at the bouncing castle.

Durban
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 28, 2013

Eldoret needed a Hotel of this calibre. Great building, bedrooms and facilities, friendly helpful staff good food. What more could one ask for.
The bar is great which I am sure is going to be very full in the future.
Maybe just increase the coverage of the wireless.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
Dear Reid,

Thank you for choosing to stay at Boma Inn, Eldoret and for your very positive feedback.

For sure, its been long overdue for Eldoret to have a hotel of this caliber, and we will endeavor to keep up our product and services refreshing for our guests always.

We are still on the crawling stages and wireless connectivity is yet to be fully implemented but its definitely on our 'to do list' and we'll resolve it soonest possible.

We look forward to hosting you again at Boma Inn, Eldoret.

(office) +254 20 3904000 | (cell) +254 719 025 000

Been to Boma Inn Eldoret? Share your experiences!