What a wonderful way to conclude our trip to Italy by staying at the Murano Palace and getting to know Cesare! The hotel is charming with a comfortable room, nice bathroom and good breakfast — away from the tourist-filled craziness of Venice. But the real value of the Murano Palace is the owner Cesare – our new friend. He was most hospitable, sharing the history of Murano and its glass artisans including his own family! We enjoyed having a glimpse of life on Murano by sitting on the canal for dinner and walking in the morning. (Being the last stop for the water bus before the airport was a plus on the day we left too.) We can't say enough — visit Venice but stay at the Murano Palace!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- What are the benefits of staying in Murano? And why Murano and Hotel Murano Palace attracts more than Venice? - The island of Murano has a strategic location at the center of the lagoon that allows, compared to Venice, connections faster and easier. In fact, from Venice "Marco Polo" you can use the direct waterbus "Alilaguna Blue" and in 25 minutes arrive to Murano (1 ° stop "Murano Colonna") and in only 3 minutes walk to the hotel. - From Santa Lucia train station and from Piazzale Rome depart ACTV waterbus Line 3 (Direct Murano) - 1 ° stop "Murano Colonna." - The connection to Venice is guaranteed all day and night. - Practical and convenient for guests arriving by water taxi as the hotel overlooking the canal. - Convenient, since only a few meters away is the ferry to the islands of Burano and Torcello. - Few people know that every 10 minutes there is a boat that in just 8 minutes reach Venice. - Murano is also greatly appreciated by our guests as far away from the chaos of the city of Venice, enjoy a quiet and relaxing. - Murano Palace offers charming rooms furnished with fine fabrics in '700 Venetian style and is located in a prestigious location in the heart of the island which faces one of its main channels - the Rio dei Vetrai where are the major stores and more prestigious names in the glass like Murano Barovier and Toso, Venini, Berengo Studio, Lino Tagliapietra, Pino Signoretto, Dino Rosin. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Venere, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Splendia, Despegar.com and Priceline so you can book your Murano Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Murano Palace Hotel Venice
- Murano Palace Italy - Province Of Venice