“Agreed - Best Kept Secret” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Bistro
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations
Ottawa
“Agreed - Best Kept Secret”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2008

I've been to Chez Eric a few times under the new chef/owner Chartrand and I too enjoy this spot very much. I would say it is the best kept secret in the Ottawa foodie circle. I have never been disappointed with a meal. The patio is a beautiful spot to spend an afternoon or evening. I recommend going with a few friends and ordering different dishes to share so that you can sample a number of the dishes.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“This is a great breakfast spot, best combined with a ski in the winter and a bike ride in the summer. I've heard great...”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2008

This is a great breakfast spot, best combined with a ski in the winter and a bike ride in the summer. I've heard great reviews about the dinner menu under new owner/chef and can't wait to try it out!