From the moment we arrived until the time that we had to leave we thoroughly enjoyed our time at the Moulin Wakefield Inn and Spa. Our room was lovely and I particularly loved the wide plank hardwood flooring. We enjoyed a couple of drinks in the lovely bar which had seating overlooking the waterfall. The restaurant had a lot of character and the food and service were wonderful. The grounds were beautiful. We enjoyed walking by the bank of the river and finding little decked areas where muskoka chairs were provided to sit and enjoy the view, chat or read. We felt very relaxed and spoiled while at this inn and will definitely return.
- Also Known As:
- Wakefield Mill Inn And Spa
- Wakefield Mill Hotel Wakefield
- Wakefield Mill Hotel
- Moulin Wakefield Mill Hotel & Spa Quebec
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Savour the historic charm of our heritage country inn. Take in spectacular scenery. Capture the warmth of true Quebec hospitality. Indulge yourself, be pampered in our full-service spa, – a truly serene retreat featuring out door hot tub, and our new dreamweaver outdoor massage tent on the rivers edge, also our river pool nestled in the gurgling waters of the LaPeche river. Waterfalls dining solarium and a charming fireplace lounge. 24 acres tucked-away within Gatineau Park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, Tingo, Otel and Venere so you can book your Moulin Wakefield Mill Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.