This review if for the Lindner Hotel am Wiesensee, not sure that TripAdvisor is linking it correctly.
This hotel was ok, I gather there's not much choice in the area and this is the best there is. I don't know about the value as we were paid for, but I guess it's a good business hotel. It has a homogenous, watered down feel and the rooms need an update, but overall I would stay here again if I had to do business in this area again. Food was only a 4 out of 10. Definitely need a car to get around, not close to any public transport.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Island Life - with sea air, sunshine, beach and more.Wenningstedt – a place with the typical flair of Sylt. Here, guests who are in search of an exclusive atmosphere surrounded by sea air will find an oasis of calm and relaxation: the Lindner Strand Hotel Windrose. Only some steps away, the beach invites you to go for a walk, to take a bath in the waves or simply to sit down in a wicker beach chair and relax. The hotel cuisine for most refined demands and the attractive recreational and wellness area – all this makes your holiday a pleasure on an island like no other: Sylt. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Lindner Hotel Windrose reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lindner Hotel Wenningstedt
- Lindner Hotel Windrose Sylt/Wenningstedt, Germany