“Delicious” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Miami, Florida
“Delicious”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 3, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

The service and food are great! The food tasted fresh, servers would actually come around checking up on us.

Visited October 2013

Posadas
“Best burguer ever”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 27, 2013

Absolutely the best (and biggest) burguer that I have eaten in my entire life. I super recommend it. Good atmosphere, great price and good variety. I did not like the guy that serve us, but that will not be an impediment to go to this place. A must in this area of Miami.

• Visited November 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Guatemala City, Guatemala
“those are huge hamburgers”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 19, 2013

We went to eat because my uncle reccomended it. I liked the size and the taste of the food. I think it´s a little expensive, but the taste and the quality are superb. I definitely coming back the next time I return to miami

• Visited October 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Clermont, Florida
“Fast Fast Fast”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2013

Stopped in while traveling on business as I haven't been in a Fuddrucker's in years....Went in during lunch and the line was practically out the door so I got a little worried. No worries here, cashiers were quick and very efficient. Once order was placed I barely had time to get my beverage before my Bleu Cheese Burger was ready - impressive..... Place was packed however once guests left the employees were cleaning the tables making plenty of room for the next guests...Great topping bar, good specials and lots of options.....For a good burger but not Fast Food burger, give it a try....

• Visited August 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Miramar, Florida
“Great Burgers!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 9, 2013

The burgers are great and so are the fries. Make sure you pour the melted cheese on your burger and fries. Get there early for lunch as the place can really get busy. The decorations are really cool. The turkey burger is my favorite.

• Visited April 2013