“Best burguer ever” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Posadas
“Best burguer ever”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 27, 2013

Absolutely the best (and biggest) burguer that I have eaten in my entire life. I super recommend it. Good atmosphere, great price and good variety. I did not like the guy that serve us, but that will not be an impediment to go to this place. A must in this area of Miami.

• Visited November 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

89% Recommend
Guatemala City, Guatemala
“those are huge hamburgers”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 19, 2013

We went to eat because my uncle reccomended it. I liked the size and the taste of the food. I think it´s a little expensive, but the taste and the quality are superb. I definitely coming back the next time I return to miami

• Visited October 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Clermont, Florida
“Fast Fast Fast”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2013

Stopped in while traveling on business as I haven't been in a Fuddrucker's in years....Went in during lunch and the line was practically out the door so I got a little worried. No worries here, cashiers were quick and very efficient. Once order was placed I barely had time to get my beverage before my Bleu Cheese Burger was ready - impressive..... Place was packed however once guests left the employees were cleaning the tables making plenty of room for the next guests...Great topping bar, good specials and lots of options.....For a good burger but not Fast Food burger, give it a try....

• Visited August 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Miramar, Florida
“Great Burgers!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 9, 2013

The burgers are great and so are the fries. Make sure you pour the melted cheese on your burger and fries. Get there early for lunch as the place can really get busy. The decorations are really cool. The turkey burger is my favorite.

• Visited April 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Caracas, Venezuela
“Traditional great fast food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 2, 2013

The first time i went miami in the 90´s my friends told me about the Fuddruckers and we went it, taste it and enjoyed that great burger in miami beach... 20 years later, the Fuddrukers is greater, more varieties of burgers, many sizes, more salsa... the melted Cheese for the chips or the burger is a gift from the gods... great, great!

Visited March 2013

Been to Fuddruckers? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Fuddruckers, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.