“Great place to stay! Wish i had stayed longer.” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Provident Doral at The Blue Miami

You added Provident Doral at The Blue Miami to your Saves list
Provident Doral at The Blue Miami
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   5300 NW 87 Avenue, Doral, FL 33178 (Formerly Hyatt Miami at The Blue)   |
Ranked #4 of 21 Hotels in Doral
Cleveland
“Great place to stay! Wish i had stayed longer.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

This resort was great! Got a great deal on Hotwire for $100 for one night. Was a large suite. Had a large bathroom with separate shower, jetted tub and two sinks. There was a kitchenette area that had stove, refrigerator, sink, dishwasher and dishes. The bed was very comfortable and we slept very well. There was also a sitting area with a pull out coach. The room had a balcony that faced a golf course. Was a great place to stay only wish we had stayed here a little longer.

Stayed July 2015

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (95)
Sakskoebing, Denmark
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

Looking great on photos and the welcome is nice in a beautiful reception.
Our room/appartment is located in house no 6. The lift is out of order. The kitchen isn't fully equiped. Missing towels in the bathroom. It all lookes dirty and totally out worn, and when we arrived there were garbage floating all over the place. And we can't call the reception by the phone.
This is where will stay for the last four days of our holiday in Florida. It's going to be four long days.

BTW the WI-FI is great!

Stayed July 2015, traveled with family
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 6 days ago NEW

I am currently a guest in 1102. Since I was promoted to president of my company I need to be in Miami often. I thought I had found the perfect place. Monday was fine & then Tuesday I arrived in my room & there was no internet. I called the front desk, they said it must just be my room, because they had internet & they would send someone right away. An hour & 15 min later still no one. I called again the front desk said ok will send someone immediately. Another hour & still no one. I called again & they proceed to tell me that the internet is down everywhere & they were trying to fix. I said I wish they would have called & told me that instead of having me wait for someone that is not coming. At this point I had wanted to order room service, but did not what people in & out of my room while I was eating, so I had waited. Then I get a call from the front desk that says unplug & plug in my modem/router. I did still did not work, told them that. They said they will continue to try & fix. I had very important reports & info that needed to be to clients that evening & I was not able to make that deadline. Which cost me money, not to mention unhappy clients. The internet as of today Wednesday at 2pm has not been fixed. I have left multiple messages for Antonio the manager & have not received a call back. I called the front desk & told them that I need to try to find another hotel for Wednesday night that had internet so I could work. I told her that I would call them back if I was checking out. She told me in an unpleasant tone that I MUST tell her right now or they would charge me for the night whether I checked out or not. Of course this was very upsetting to me & told her that the manager needed to call me back. At this point I still have heard nothing from the manager.

• Stayed July 2015, traveled on business
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago NEW

Booked a long weekend stay at The Blue (formerly Hyatt at The Blue).
Location: Fantastic, right in front of the brand new Doral Downtown and close to at least 6 great golf courses.
Staff & Services: Great warmth and friendly people ready to help you at anytime.
Room and Facilities: Rooms are big, with great matresses and pillows, bathrooms are fantastic. The balcony in the backyard may need some renovation, it used to be more beautiful
Opportunities: for golfers it will be nice to make some partnerships with near golf courses to offer special deals for guest or at least have some type of Golf Now access with special fares, otherwise it will be nice not to promoted as a golf resort
Recommendation: definitely a winner, will recomend to family and friends

• Stayed July 2015, traveled with family
Ennis
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago NEW

The staff was very courteous and helpful. Fast response to questions and service request. Its in a great location with several restaurants and shopping variations. The 24 hour pool was the greatest!!! I would recommend it to anyone vacationing in this area. This was my first time staying here.

Room Tip: Book early!
  • Stayed July 2015, traveled with family
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Iwas very disappointed for the money we spent.
Our first night my husband and I where going out.
I went to iron clothes and the iron was leaking water after four calls and and hour later we finally received a new iron that leaked as well!! The room was not well kept stains on the carpet, the bathroom floor and tub had stains. When they came to clean the room the sheets and pillows were not changed.Parking was a nightmare we had to park on the street. I'm will never stay here again don't waste your money!!!!

Stayed July 2015, traveled as a couple
Oranjestad, Aruba
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

This is an excellent condo hotel. The units are very spacious making it ideal for families, golfers and couples. Well worth it. Near Doral golf courses, shopping and the airport. Much better than staying at a hotel. It's like having your own luxury condo. Room service is excellent. The onsite restaurant is marginal. Service overall is excellent.

Stayed July 2015, traveled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Doral
Element Miami Doral
#2 of 21 in Doral
4.5 of 5 stars 28 reviews
Downtown
Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton - Miami/Brickell-Downtown

Been to Provident Doral at The Blue Miami? Share your experiences!