“OMG” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Provident Doral at The Blue Miami

You added Provident Doral at The Blue Miami to your Saves list
Provident Doral at The Blue Miami
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   5300 NW 87 Avenue, Doral, FL 33178 (Formerly Hyatt Miami at The Blue)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
UP TO 15% SAVINGS!
Ranked #3 of 21 Hotels in Doral
“OMG”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

This is by far the finest hotel in Miami. No wonder they are so highly ranked. I get cannot wait to return. I fact, I have already booked my next trip. Cudos to the outstanding team at the Blue. Cheers to the wonderful weather as well.

• Stayed May 2015, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (87)
Carlisle, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Excellent stay last weekend, from the beautiful rooms to the pool area to the restaurant to the staff. We were in town for a graduation and I didn't want to leave to go the grad, I wanted to stay to enjoy the hotel amenities! Loved the size of the room and staff was very accommodating. I hope our travels take us back to Provident Doral some time soon.

Stayed May 2015, traveled as a couple
Michigan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Rooms are Very large and clean.The bathroom had a nice jacuzzi tub and seperate shower. I really like the little things they do to make you feel at home from plates and mugs in the kitchen to bathrobes in the bedroom closet.The service is exceptional the staff always greet you with a smile. The pool area is amazing at night. Our stay was very relaxing.

• Stayed May 2015, traveled with family
Greg C, General Manager at Provident Doral at The Blue Miami, responded to this review, 1 week ago
DFMOORE, Thank you for all your kind words regarding your most recent stay at Provident Doral at The Blue. We are always striving to be the best we can be and I am happy to see we were able to exceed your every expectation. We look forward to your next stay with us here in Doral. Google Downtown Doral and see what will be happening directly across the street from the Hotel. Provident Doral at The Blue will be the steps away from all the shops , restaurants and night life. We truly appreciate your business
Newtown, Connecticut
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Very large room, with a nice kitchen, bathroom, sitting area and patio. No view on the patio from the first floor. The decor is nice. My least favorite thing was immediately upon entering the bathroom i was confronted by a hair from someones nether region. Then later, on the bed there was a long black hair, most likely from someones head.

As far as the folks who work there, they are friendly, helpful and nice. I give them high marks for being good service providers.

I wish it was nearer other things like coffee shops and places to eat, but for the moment it isn't. However, across the street they are building what looks like to me retail spaces so maybe that will change.

• Stayed April 2015, traveled on business
Brasov County, Romania
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

The hotel was very nice. However, my visit was spoiled by the fact that my 3 very beautiful fancy tops went missing. I have never had this experience before ever and I stay at many 4/5 star hotels. The response of the hotel manager to this event was:" nobody would risk their job for 3 tops". That did not explain the disapearance of my belongings. I was left very disappointed. Stayed march 2015

• Stayed March 2015, traveled as a couple
ioana681, Thank you for your most recent review regarding your stay at The Blue. I would like to discuss your concerns regarding your shirts so if you would please contact me directly it would be greatly appreciated. We do have very specific policies and procedures when items are left in a room or misplaced and would like to discuss with you. I am happy to read that besides this unfortunate situation you were very happy with the hotel. We look forward to your next stay with us here in Doral and please remember you will ALWAYS find the lowest rates by booking online at THEBLUE.COM or by calling the hotel directly.

Miami
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

The service is exceptional and the rooms are very comfortable. Showers are the best! Location is perfect for Jim McClean Golf School Students and there are plenty of amenities nearby. I will stay at The Provident again.

• Stayed April 2015, traveled with friends

Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com

Tampa, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Hands down provident provided the most memorable three day weekend. This hotel gets better and better every time I visit. I am sending a personal message to management to see what kind of bedding they have. I have never had a better nights sleep, to include my previous visits. The suite looked newly renovated and clean with new carpet. Wasn't able to make time for the restaurant which was a bummer but was able to have a drink poolside at the bar. I love this location and all it has to offer.

Stayed April 2015, traveled with family
Jackie f, Thank you for your most recent review regarding your stay here at The Blue. I am happy to hear we continue to exceed your every expectation during your visits to The Blue. I am so glad you took notice of all the excellent changes made to the property like the window treatments, mattresses and carpeting . We hope to see you soon and you will no doubt see many other property improvements upon your return. Please remember you will always find the lowest rates by booking at THEBLUE.COM or by calling the hotel directly

Been to Provident Doral at The Blue Miami? Share your experiences!