“Good not great” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Provident Doral at The Blue Miami

You added Provident Doral at The Blue Miami to your Saves list
Provident Doral at The Blue Miami
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   5300 NW 87 Avenue, Doral, FL 33178 (Formerly Hyatt Miami at The Blue)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
UP TO 15% SAVINGS!
Ranked #1 of 21 Hotels in Doral
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Newtown, Connecticut
“Good not great”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

Very large room, with a nice kitchen, bathroom, sitting area and patio. No view on the patio from the first floor. The decor is nice. My least favorite thing was immediately upon entering the bathroom i was confronted by a hair from someones nether region. Then later, on the bed there was a long black hair, most likely from someones head.

As far as the folks who work there, they are friendly, helpful and nice. I give them high marks for being good service providers.

I wish it was nearer other things like coffee shops and places to eat, but for the moment it isn't. However, across the street they are building what looks like to me retail spaces so maybe that will change.

• Stayed April 2015, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (87)
Brasov County, Romania
3 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

The hotel was very nice. However, my visit was spoiled by the fact that my 3 very beautiful fancy tops went missing. I have never had this experience before ever and I stay at many 4/5 star hotels. The response of the hotel manager to this event was:" nobody would risk their job for 3 tops". That did not explain the disapearance of my belongings. I was left very disappointed. Stayed march 2015

• Stayed March 2015, traveled as a couple
Miami
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

The service is exceptional and the rooms are very comfortable. Showers are the best! Location is perfect for Jim McClean Golf School Students and there are plenty of amenities nearby. I will stay at The Provident again.

• Stayed April 2015, traveled with friends

Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com

Tampa, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

Hands down provident provided the most memorable three day weekend. This hotel gets better and better every time I visit. I am sending a personal message to management to see what kind of bedding they have. I have never had a better nights sleep, to include my previous visits. The suite looked newly renovated and clean with new carpet. Wasn't able to make time for the restaurant which was a bummer but was able to have a drink poolside at the bar. I love this location and all it has to offer.

Stayed April 2015, traveled with family
Washington DC, District of Columbia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

The amenities inside the rooms are incredible! Some, I'd never seen before. And I consider myself a seasoned traveler. Like the pulldown top hanging rack of the closet. The washer and dryer set. Or simply the enormity of the room and the TV. There's even a TV in the bathroom! The restaurant has delicious food. The only drawbacks are the missed opportunities at the pool bar. Since I was here on business I could not make it to the pool until about five. By then, there was no bartender to be seen and I would have ordered drinks and food nightly. But I highly recommend this hotel.

Stayed April 2015, traveled on business
Madison, Wisconsin
2 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I stayed here the day before our cruise and the day after our cruise. I will say that the room was very spacious - however, both of the places that we stayed in were so dirty!! I would highly recommend wearing shoes while in the room! The carpet is so gross and your feet will be so dirty if you don't! Our daughter used the bathtub and some water got on the floor and I used a towel to wipe it up - the towel was dirty which tells me that the bathroom floor also wasn't clean. While it had a kitchen, the plates/cups/silverware, etc. available were very limited (chipped, etc.). It also would have been nice had there been maybe dish towels or paper towel available.

The 2nd time we stayed, the room didn't not have enough towels and there was no bedding in the room for the pullout which we had to use.

I will say the the pool is awesome! It's very big, the water is warm, plenty of chairs/tables available, etc. Be prepared to pull out some big bucks though if you want drinks or soda at the pool! Drinks were actually cheaper on our cruise than at the pool bar here - and that is saying something!

• Stayed April 2015, traveled with family
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

The space and size of the accommodation was excellent and decor modern and clean however there were issues with service that were painful. Visit 1 - we couldn't check in until after 5pm as previous occupants checked out late?! compensation of 25%off at restaurant was more pitiful than the excuse. Visit 2 - 3 phone calls and one in person trip to reception required before I got a duvet for use on sofa bed. If service issues were not encountered I would have awarded 4stars.

Stayed April 2015, traveled with family

Been to Provident Doral at The Blue Miami? Share your experiences!