“Just Wonderful! Super Staff!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Provident Doral at The Blue Miami

Save Saved
You added Provident Doral at The Blue Miami to your Saves list
Provident Doral at The Blue Miami
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   5300 NW 87 Avenue, Doral, FL 33178 (Formerly Hyatt Miami at The Blue)   |
Hotel deals
Ranked #1 of 6 Hotels in Doral
fun state
“Just Wonderful! Super Staff!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

I can't say enough about the amazing staff here. Everyone was wonderful. Especially Ms Cynthia, the front desk supervisor. We had a small "hiccup" and she handled it for us. We arrived rather late and room servcie was already closed. They uderstood we had been traveling all day and surprisingly we were provided with complementary sandwiches (huge sandwhiches) and fruit. How amazing is that!!!
The room was spacious, clean, felt safe and had a great layout. We thoroughly enjoyed staying here. My husband wants to return to the area just to stay here again. I would highly recommend this hotel to our friends and family anytime. Even though our stay was quick, I really feel as though we made friends here and look forward to seeing them again.

• Stayed September 2014, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (73)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

The staff were excellent. Everyone had exceptional customer service from the guard at the gate, to the bellboy, front desk and kutchen staff. I can't say enough about them. We were treated like royalty.

• Stayed September 2014
Greg C, General Manager at Provident Doral at The Blue Miami, responded to this review, 1 week ago
KJHOLT6343, Thank you for your feeback regarding your most recent stay at Provident Doral. At Provident we always strive to provide the best qualiy and services to all our guests. I am happy to hear our team members were able to exceed your expectations and we look forward to your return visit in the future. Remember you will always find the lowest rates by calling the hotel directly or by visiting THEBLUE.COM
Miami Beach, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Beautiful hotel, the rooms apear just as they do in the photos. The staff and food were great. My biggest complaint here was that the hotel lacked technology features that you see nowadays in the majority of resorts, country clubs and hotels. The hardest part was the lack of internet speed while staying here. It made it very difficult to work remotely and could not facetime with my kids.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled on business
Robert P, Thank you for your feedback regarding your most recent stay at Provident Doral. I am very glad to hear you enjoyed all that The Blue has to offer and that our team members were able to exceed your expectaions. We are in the process of upgrading all our technoloogy services and to include High Speed Wireless Internet and Digital HD TV. Please remember you will ALWAYS find the lowest rates by calling the hotel directly or visiting THEBLUE.COM
Orlando, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

First off, I enjoyed the location. It was quiet and nice. The room was spacious and modern, I really enjoyed the rain forest shower or whatever they called it. Me and my husband travelled with our dogs and we had no problems with finding clean, poo free grass to walk them in. They even provide bags to pick up waste (we had our own, nice touch though.)

My biggest issue was the ants we found all over our room. We only stayed for 2 days, so we didn't request a different room. However, I doubt it would have mattered, upon checking out my husband told the front desk and the staffs remark was "They come out when it rains." There was no apology or even an indication that they would attempt to control the issue. I am from Orlando and it rains pretty much daily, I don't have ants all over my home nor have I stayed in any other hotel with such a claim.

Ants aside, it really wasn't that bad. I would consider staying there again. I would just be sure to bring pet friendly bug spray.

• Stayed September 2014, traveled as a couple
Aiheo, Thank you for your feedback regarding your most recent stay here at Provident Doral at Thge Blue. I have to agree with you, the rain was absolutely not the cause of the ants in your suite. As you saw, we are in the process of refreshing all our landscaping beds near your room and when our landscape engineer went out to find the source for treatment he was able to locate where they were coming from. I will be meeting with my front office manager to discuss the handling of your specific concern so that we can better serve our guests in the future. I am very happy to hear you like many others were very happy with all other aspects of your accomodations. Please remember you will ALWAYS find the lowest rates by calling the hotel directly or by visiting TheBlue.com
Bridgetown, Barbados
2 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

The room was large and beautiful. It looked just like the online photos, very modern and sleek. The problem came in the night when both the toilets in the room overfilled with water almost sending water cascading over the sides of the bowls every time they were flushed. We were all too scared to use the toilet at night. Not a pleasant experience at all!

• Stayed August 2014, traveled with family
buttunz1977, Thank you for your feedbacking regarding your stay at Provident Doral. I sincerely apologize for the inconvienence you encountered during your stay. Unfortunately it was something completely out of our control as it was the City of Doral who was having problems that unfortunately effected other businesses. Please contact me directly so that we can have you back to enjoy the true Provident Doral experience. Please remember you will ALWAYS find the lowest rates by calling the hotel directly or by visiting TheBlue.com
Miami, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

What a beautiful hotel!! The ros were HUGE and very chick. The staff was great and the overall atmosphere of the place was incredible! I recommend this hotel 100%. The Doral area is very nice and the place had a huge kitchen and a great living space and the rooms/bathrooms are incredible!

• Stayed July 2014
Estefanía R, Thank you for your kind words regarding your most recent stay at Provident Doral. You are absolutely correct, the Doral area is one of the most beautiful areas for shoppiing and being centrally located to all the Miami attractions. Be on the lookout for the upcoming new Downtown Doral which is located directly across the street from our Hotel. We look forward to your next stay with us.

Largo, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I have eaten in many restaurants and your food is outstanding. You have a great cook and Jorge, Azucena and Livan are outstanding servers. Every time I visit my son in Miami I come to your restaurant and have always been treated with respect and great service.

Beverly Romonovich

Room Tip: Check the hotel reviews, it says it all. Everything is great!
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Greg C, General Manager at Provident Doral at The Blue Miami, responded to this review, 3 weeks ago
Beviemic, Thank you very much for your kind words when describing Doral's best kept secret 5300 Chop House. Chef Anthony Castro and his team of culinary experts have really worked hard to keep 5300 Chop House on the " must eat at " catagory of Doral restaurants. Starting September first we will be rolling out our new breakfast, lunch and dinner menus. All registered guests at Provident Doral at The Blue receive discounted pricing when eating in our restaurant. I have recognized the team members noted and we thank you for your continued business.

Been to Provident Doral at The Blue Miami? Share your experiences!