“Great!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Provident Doral at The Blue Miami

Save Saved
You added Provident Doral at The Blue Miami to your Saves list
Provident Doral at The Blue Miami
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   5300 NW 87 Avenue, Doral, FL 33178 (Formerly Hyatt Miami at The Blue)   |
Hotel deals
Ranked #1 of 6 hotels in Doral
Miami, Florida
“Great!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago NEW

What a beautiful hotel!! The ros were HUGE and very chick. The staff was great and the overall atmosphere of the place was incredible! I recommend this hotel 100%. The Doral area is very nice and the place had a huge kitchen and a great living space and the rooms/bathrooms are incredible!

• Stayed July 2014

513 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (73)
Largo, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

I have eaten in many restaurants and your food is outstanding. You have a great cook and Jorge, Azucena and Livan are outstanding servers. Every time I visit my son in Miami I come to your restaurant and have always been treated with respect and great service.

Beverly Romonovich

Room Tip: Check the hotel reviews, it says it all. Everything is great!
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Greg C, General Manager at Provident Doral at The Blue Miami, responded to this review, yesterday
Beviemic, Thank you very much for your kind words when describing Doral's best kept secret 5300 Chop House. Chef Anthony Castro and his team of culinary experts have really worked hard to keep 5300 Chop House on the " must eat at " catagory of Doral restaurants. Starting September first we will be rolling out our new breakfast, lunch and dinner menus. All registered guests at Provident Doral at The Blue receive discounted pricing when eating in our restaurant. I have recognized the team members noted and we thank you for your continued business.
Trinidad
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

I was presently surprised when I opened the door to our three bedroom villa. I have to admit I was a bit skeptical walking in as the outside does need some work but inside is spacious and modern. The bedrooms are very large . There are TVs in every room. Modern kitchen ( not much utensils though) the bedrooms were huge and the bathrooms big and lovely . The service was very good . I called room service late and got it pretty quickly . This is definitely a great choice if you have a large family or traveling with extended family . I have 5 kids so this is perfect and the price was very good .

Stayed August 2014
Brazil
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Recently changed from Hyatt to a Provident property, but they kept the same great service I've experienced last time I visited them.
Rooms are clean, big enough. Pool offers a great chance to chill, so you don't have to drive to the beach everytime you want to sunbath.

Definitely, always consider coming back!

Room Tip: 1br rooms are perfect for couple or up to 4 people. Ask for it if possible.
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
Greg C, General Manager at Provident Doral at The Blue Miami, responded to this review, 1 week ago
Diego40, Thank you for your positive feedback regarding your stay at Provident Doral at The Blue. I am so glad you are experiancing exactly what all our other gusts are experiencing. Provident prides itself on always provident the best quality and services you can possibly provide. By visiting Provident Hotels and Resorts website you will see all the hotels that fall under our brand and when looking at them on Tripadvisor you will see all our properties rank extremely high in the rankings. Your information has been passed along to our team members and we truly appreciate your business. Please remember when making your next reservation you will ALWAYS find the lowest rates by booking directly through the hotel or by booking at Theblue.com.
Miami Beach, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I actually stayed at this hotel on a business trip and because of that it made the resort style setup a little out of place but the rooms were absolutely fantastic! Full kitchen with stainless steel appliances. Jet tub and amazing shower and a ton of closet space! Unfortunately I did not have time to try out the spa or restaurant but both were located onsite and they looked great!

• Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
Thank you for your feedback regarding your most recent stay. I am so glad you found Provident Doral as a very suitable fit for your business travel. A large majority of our corporate business travelers prefer Provident Doral over your typical box hotel because of the quality and space of our suites along with all the added luxuries provided. Where a typical standard box hotel room may be 300 square feet our standard luxury studio is 750square feet with full kitchen, 1 bedroom deluxe is 1025 with full kitchen and our 3 bedroom 4 bathroom luxury villas are over 2,000 square feet. So if its one night stay or a 6o night stay we have by far the absolute best quality and services in the area. Next time you are visiting Provident Doral at The Blue please make sure you visit the 5300 Chophouse and see what Chef Anthony Castro has to offer. I am confident you will be blown away. Please remember when booking your next reservation you will always find the lowest rates by booking directly through the hotel or at Theblue.com.
Tampa, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I was introduced to this property a few months ago and then I decided that whenever my travels take me back to Miami this will be my hotel of choice. This trip was personal not business related. Hotel is within close proximity to the dolphin mall and some of the areas finest dining. Had another great meal at 5300 chop house. I frequent a lot of branded hotels but I will continue to sacrafise my hilton honors points to continue to stay at provident .... I love this place

• Stayed August 2014
Thank you for your most recent review pertaining to your stay at Provident Doral at The Blue. I am very happy to see we were able to exceed your expectations and that you enjoyed all the amentities Provident Doral has to offer. When you return please make sure you visit our 5300 Chophouse as we will be introducing all our new menus and a lot of new dishes. I see you took great advantage of the discounts offered when you book directly through Providentblue.com. You will ALWAYS receive the best pricing when booking directly through us.

Land O Lakes, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I had heard that their was new ownership at this hotel and was skeptical at first. What a great experience from the moment I arrived to see the beautiful grounds and the staff was friendly and professional. I was there on business and the suites were absolutely amazing. Spacious area with great balconies and comfortable beds. I will make this my new home away from home when I have business in the Miami area. The restaurant, 5300 Chop House was delightful. The server, both nights , was fantastic as well as the food. I also recommend the breakfast buffet, a lot of great choices.
I would definitely recommend this hotel and props to the new owners for making my business in Miami that much more of a success.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
Miles Niles, Thank you for your review regarding your most recent stay at Provident Doral at The Blue. As most of our guests are learning Provident prides itself on providing the absolute best quality and service which sets us apart from your typical box hotel. Thank you for taking the time to introduce you and your life partner while you were here enjoying all our amenties. I was especially happy to hear you two really enjoyed our spa servieces perticularly our couples massages. Spa Azul is truly a hidden gem and for those who use our services they are always blown away so i am so happy that you and your life partner were able to enjoy them as well. Please remember you will ALWAYS receive the best rates when booking directly through Theblue.com

Been to Provident Doral at The Blue Miami? Share your experiences!