“Excellent Stay” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Provident Doral at The Blue Miami

You added Provident Doral at The Blue Miami to your Saves list
Provident Doral at The Blue Miami
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   5300 NW 87 Avenue, Doral, FL 33178 (Formerly Hyatt Miami at The Blue)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
UP TO 15% SAVINGS!
Ranked #4 of 21 Hotels in Doral
Ayia Napa, Cyprus
“Excellent Stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2013

Brilliant hotel, pay a little extra for somewhere like this and you will not regret it. nice comfy rooms,, very spacious, room service was quick and easy, the wifi works well, pool good with bar nearby. Really enjoyed our stay and would recommend again.

Room Tip: try ask for blocks 1-4 any further you have a bit of a walk, not too much but its a walk.
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
hyatt123Doral_FL, Manager at Provident Doral at The Blue Miami, responded to this review, September 25, 2013
Thank you for sharing your comments regarding your recent stay.

We are so happy to read that you enjoyed your time with us. I myself am a big fan of our guestrooms and our suites. They are truly unique and spacious! We truly appreciate your recommendation of our property.

Looking foward to your return!

Rooms Division Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (91)
Lansing, Michigan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2013

I read the reviews on this website prior to booking and I am so glad I did. We had the best experience and excellent customer service. They treated us like royalty at all times. We loved the front desk staff, particularly Yisel Vargas! She was extremely helpful with getting around Miami and even helped us with a few complimentary "perks." She was extremely professional and courteous at all times and the rest of the staff was as well. Even the housekeeping staff was superb. Our suite was huge and looked even better than the pictures and it was quiet. Our bed felt wonderful and the ambiance of the entire facitlity was relaxing and inviting. Even the pool was fun with music, a bar and cabanas for private lounging. We will absolutely be staying here again!

Room Tip: Be careful with parking because there is not a lot of it. Make sure you back into your spot to make...
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you for sharing your wonderful experience at Hyatt Miami at the Blue! It was a pleasure to provide you with a seamless stay. Im sure Yisel will be happy to hear that she provided you with an excellent stay. I am thrilled every experience you had exceeded your expectations and hope we get the opportunity to continue to welcome you back in the future!

Atlanta, Georgia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2013

I had a very quick business trip to visit a client in Doral in mid August. They booked a room for me at the Hyatt Blue. I arrived in the middle of the night and had to check out early but I was in heaven for the few hours I was there! The view was a beautiful garden/golf course view. Large balcony, fantastic, comfy bed, and well appointed bath. I had breakfast in the restaurant before heading out and was impressed. I hope to have the opportunity to stay again when I have more time to enjoy the amenities.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for sharing your comments regarding your recent stay.

We are happy to read that you enjoyed your time with us. I myself am a big fan of our guestrooms and our suites. They are truly unique and spacious!

Looking foward to your return!

Alexandria, Virginia
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2013

I can not believe this dump is a Hyatt! The beds are so uncomfortable you will never get a good night sleep. When ask if we could change rooms we were told all of the beds are the same so changing rooms would not make a difference. I woke up everyday with a sore back and neck. When we ask of a late check out we were told they could not accommodate us and then the representative chuckled about it! We would never stay here again!

Room Tip: Beds are awful!
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
We regret that we did not meet your expectation, It is and will always be our commitment to provide our guest with a value hotel opinion and an enjoyable vacation experience. We sincerely for the challenges you encountered during your stay at our property and would like to assure you it is not the level of service that we aim to provide. I hope that you will be willing to give us a second chance to provide you with excellent service. Please feel free to contact me directly should you need any assistance planning your next visit, I can be reached at 305-640-6635 or via email at ryan.hendriks@hyatt.com

Singapore, Singapore
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2013

I spent my holidays with my family in this nice hotel.
Definitively this hotel is superior to those nearby of the same category.
The location is good and quiet. The place is fantastic with a nice golf court which I could not enjoy unfortunately. The room is amazing: is huge and clean, very comfortable specially the bed where you're really going to rest. The very functional kitchen with all last model appliances including the a big refrigerator and a convection/microwave oven, also all you need in case you like to cook yourself. The bathroom is huge, clean and with exceptional amenities, no just to meet a requirement but being very careful with your body.
There is only one restaurant which I tried for breakfast: it was a really good one. the plates are well presented and the portions will ensure you to keep on till lunch time or longer. Good variety of bread, fruits and snacks.
The gym even if small for the capacity of the hotel is very complete you will have a complete workout. There is also a Spa which I could not enjoy unfortunately again.
Of course I am sure Hyatt is finding the way to reinforce the weak points like lack of parking in front of the the room villages, a bigger gym place. Suggesting to take advantage of the golf course view to add at least one more restaurant with signature cuisine.
The weakest point in my experience was the Business Center: first is outside the lobby and there is only one PC and printer, I had to wait for 30 mins for using the PC.
The price I paid for the break fast could be lower, however, we really enjoy a good meal even thou the waiter spent a considerable time talking to other costumer in one table and we felt unattended.
Be confident that your will book in a place where you are going to enjoy a good environment, you will enjoy your holiday and you will rest really well.

Room Tip: Rooms 201 to 401 are closer to Lobby and the Pool.
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for sharing feedback regarding your recent stay with us. We greatly appreciate your comments.

Please accept our apologies for the challenges experienced during your stay. I will pass along your feedback to the appropriate team members so that we can prevent the same challenges from occurring in the future.

Should your travels lead you back to Miami we hope that you would allow us to host your stay.

Fort Lauderdale, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2013 via mobile

I chose this hotel because its one of the only ones in the area that offered three bedrooms. The rooms were spacious and immaculate. The only disappointment I had was there was no oven in the advertised "full kitchen" but we made do with the flat topped stove. We all overslept the morning of check out and they were more than wiling to offer a later check out. Service was excellent. Will definitely return.

• Stayed August 2013
Thank you for taking the time to share feedback regarding your recent stay.

We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your guestroom and your time at our property. Please accept our sincerest apologies for not having an oven as you expected to have in your room. Should your travels lead you to Miami in the future we hope that you will allow us the opportunity to hos your stay.

If i may be of any future assistance please do not hesitate to contact me directly as I will do my best to assist.
ryan.hendriks@hyatt.com
Houston, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2013

my wife and i stayed there for 3 days we had a great time the room are beautiful but what makes that hotel the best is the costumer service everybody is so nice silvio helped with our luggages he was so nice and the front desk nairovy and yiselle they were super nice told us all about the hotel and the facilities and both of them always smiling kudos next day we had breakfast by the pool and lunch and room service the price is good great food but awesome service George or jorge was fantastic he took care of us really well help us with address, mall where to go what to do very professional and courteous
thanks a lot all of you
best hotel ever cuz of you

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for the great review! We are extremely glad that you had a great overall experience at the Hyatt Miami at the Blue. It sounds like your stay was made enjoyable by our friendly and outgoing staff! Each one of our team members genuinely enjoys getting to know our guest and making them feel welcome. Again, we thank you for all your comments. We hope to be your hotel of choice on future trips to Miami and please get in contact with us should you need any assistance on planning a future vacation.
Rooms Division Manager

Been to Provident Doral at The Blue Miami? Share your experiences!