“A good place to enjoy and relax during holidays!” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Provident Doral at The Blue Miami

Save Saved
You added Provident Doral at The Blue Miami to your Saves list
Provident Doral at The Blue Miami
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   5300 NW 87 Avenue, Doral, FL 33178 (Formerly Hyatt Miami at The Blue)   |
Hotel deals
Ranked #1 of 6 hotels in Doral
Singapore, Singapore
“A good place to enjoy and relax during holidays!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2013

I spent my holidays with my family in this nice hotel.
Definitively this hotel is superior to those nearby of the same category.
The location is good and quiet. The place is fantastic with a nice golf court which I could not enjoy unfortunately. The room is amazing: is huge and clean, very comfortable specially the bed where you're really going to rest. The very functional kitchen with all last model appliances including the a big refrigerator and a convection/microwave oven, also all you need in case you like to cook yourself. The bathroom is huge, clean and with exceptional amenities, no just to meet a requirement but being very careful with your body.
There is only one restaurant which I tried for breakfast: it was a really good one. the plates are well presented and the portions will ensure you to keep on till lunch time or longer. Good variety of bread, fruits and snacks.
The gym even if small for the capacity of the hotel is very complete you will have a complete workout. There is also a Spa which I could not enjoy unfortunately again.
Of course I am sure Hyatt is finding the way to reinforce the weak points like lack of parking in front of the the room villages, a bigger gym place. Suggesting to take advantage of the golf course view to add at least one more restaurant with signature cuisine.
The weakest point in my experience was the Business Center: first is outside the lobby and there is only one PC and printer, I had to wait for 30 mins for using the PC.
The price I paid for the break fast could be lower, however, we really enjoy a good meal even thou the waiter spent a considerable time talking to other costumer in one table and we felt unattended.
Be confident that your will book in a place where you are going to enjoy a good environment, you will enjoy your holiday and you will rest really well.

Room Tip: Rooms 201 to 401 are closer to Lobby and the Pool.
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
hyatt123Doral_FL, Manager at Provident Doral at The Blue Miami, responded to this review, September 25, 2013
Thank you for sharing feedback regarding your recent stay with us. We greatly appreciate your comments.

Please accept our apologies for the challenges experienced during your stay. I will pass along your feedback to the appropriate team members so that we can prevent the same challenges from occurring in the future.

Should your travels lead you back to Miami we hope that you would allow us to host your stay.

558 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (71)
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2013

I chose this hotel because its one of the only ones in the area that offered three bedrooms. The rooms were spacious and immaculate. The only disappointment I had was there was no oven in the advertised "full kitchen" but we made do with the flat topped stove. We all overslept the morning of check out and they were more than wiling to offer a later check out. Service was excellent. Will definitely return.

• Stayed August 2013
Thank you for taking the time to share feedback regarding your recent stay.

We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your guestroom and your time at our property. Please accept our sincerest apologies for not having an oven as you expected to have in your room. Should your travels lead you to Miami in the future we hope that you will allow us the opportunity to hos your stay.

If i may be of any future assistance please do not hesitate to contact me directly as I will do my best to assist.
ryan.hendriks@hyatt.com
Houston, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2013

my wife and i stayed there for 3 days we had a great time the room are beautiful but what makes that hotel the best is the costumer service everybody is so nice silvio helped with our luggages he was so nice and the front desk nairovy and yiselle they were super nice told us all about the hotel and the facilities and both of them always smiling kudos next day we had breakfast by the pool and lunch and room service the price is good great food but awesome service George or jorge was fantastic he took care of us really well help us with address, mall where to go what to do very professional and courteous
thanks a lot all of you
best hotel ever cuz of you

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for the great review! We are extremely glad that you had a great overall experience at the Hyatt Miami at the Blue. It sounds like your stay was made enjoyable by our friendly and outgoing staff! Each one of our team members genuinely enjoys getting to know our guest and making them feel welcome. Again, we thank you for all your comments. We hope to be your hotel of choice on future trips to Miami and please get in contact with us should you need any assistance on planning a future vacation.
Silver Spring, Maryland
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2013

Is this a garden apartment complex or a hotel? I couldn't believe how far from check-in my room was. Ostensibly there was transportation but when I called for the van to check out it never arrived. I had to schlep my suitcase to check in. I told them about my experience but they were indifferent and unresponsive.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
hyatt123Doral_FL, Manager at Provident Doral at The Blue Miami, responded to this review, August 11, 2013
We regret to hear how strongly you feel about the Hyatt Miami at the Blue, It is and will always be our commitment to provide our guests with a value hotel option and an enjoyable vacation experience.We sincerely apologize for the challenges you encountered during your stay at our property and would like to assure you it is not the level of service we aim to provide. I hope that you will be willing to give us a second chance to provide you with excellent service. Please feel free to contact me directly should you need any assistance planning your next visit,I can be reached at 305-640-6635 or via email at ingrid.brocato@hyatt.com

All my best,
Room Division Manager
Hamilton, Bermuda
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2013 via mobile

I arrived early and therefore expected my room to not be ready. The front desk provided a service card to Texas de Brasilia when they realized I was headed to Dolphin Mall and promised my room would be ready after my meal, which it was. The room (building 9) was very spacious, clean and with great internet access. I really enjoyed the jacuzzi and tv in the bathroom and the showerhead. If you don't have a car to get between buildings they have a shuttle that will take you and pick you up. Pablo drove me the first time and we chatted about food from the Dominican Republic which I had never had. The next morning when I came down from working out in the gym (basic but adequate) there he stood with a DR meal that he cooked for me! Who does that! And it was AMAZING! I only had breakfast at the Chophouse, but once again the staff was very attentive. When they realised I only ate the fruit, when I was ready to leave, the server presented me with a to go container of more fruit and granola bars. Buffets usually glare at you for doing that! The young lady from DR at the front desk was also very helpful and gracious. I will definitely be back!

Stayed August 2013, traveled solo
hyatt123Doral_FL, Manager at Provident Doral at The Blue Miami, responded to this review, August 5, 2013
Thank you for the great review! We are extremely glad that you had a great overall experience at the Hyatt Miami at the Blue. It sounds like your stay was made especially enjoyable by our friendly and outgoing staff! Each one of our team members genuinely enjoys getting to know our guests and making them feel welcome. Again, we thank you for all of your comments. We hope to be your hotel of choice on future trips to Miami and please get in contact with us should you need any assistance on planning a future vacation.

Merida, Mexico
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2013

My wife and kids stayed there for three weeks. They booked a 3 BR suite. Check in was delayed because the room was not ready. Kitchen and living room are OK. There is a really small dining table. Master BR is big and bathroom is huge. The other two rooms are OK, both with full baths. WiFi signal was poor and not reliable. Air conditioning was not reliable. Seemed to work at different temperatures every day.
There were problems during the last week. Machine room had some issues and those were never solved. The last three days there was no hot water and the last day, no water at all since 10.00 AM. Nobody called to inform. They gave a discount for the last night.
Service was barely adequate.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
hyatt123Doral_FL, Manager at Provident Doral at The Blue Miami, responded to this review, August 1, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share feedback regarding your recent stay.

We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your guestroom and your time at our property.Please accept our sincerest apologies for not having a/c in your room. Should your travels lead you to Miami in the future we hope that you will allow us the opportunity to host your stay.

Warm regards,
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2013 via mobile

I never imagined it would be as this. We are sating here for 10 days, and we love traveling, NEVER EVER a more beautiful, amazing, sopecial, bigger, etc, hotel. It is simply especatacular, we don't what to leave in 8 dias. Our kids even said: Lets stay here and live here for ever!

• Stayed July 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your comments regarding your recent stay.

We are so happy to read that you enjoyed your time with us. I myself am a big fan of our guestrooms and our suites. They are truly unique and spacious!

Looking forward to your return!

Warm regards,
Ingrid Brocato

Been to Provident Doral at The Blue Miami? Share your experiences!