I spent my holidays with my family in this nice hotel.
Definitively this hotel is superior to those nearby of the same category.
The location is good and quiet. The place is fantastic with a nice golf court which I could not enjoy unfortunately. The room is amazing: is huge and clean, very comfortable specially the bed where you're really going to rest. The very functional kitchen with all last model appliances including the a big refrigerator and a convection/microwave oven, also all you need in case you like to cook yourself. The bathroom is huge, clean and with exceptional amenities, no just to meet a requirement but being very careful with your body.
There is only one restaurant which I tried for breakfast: it was a really good one. the plates are well presented and the portions will ensure you to keep on till lunch time or longer. Good variety of bread, fruits and snacks.
The gym even if small for the capacity of the hotel is very complete you will have a complete workout. There is also a Spa which I could not enjoy unfortunately again.
Of course I am sure Hyatt is finding the way to reinforce the weak points like lack of parking in front of the the room villages, a bigger gym place. Suggesting to take advantage of the golf course view to add at least one more restaurant with signature cuisine.
The weakest point in my experience was the Business Center: first is outside the lobby and there is only one PC and printer, I had to wait for 30 mins for using the PC.
The price I paid for the break fast could be lower, however, we really enjoy a good meal even thou the waiter spent a considerable time talking to other costumer in one table and we felt unattended.
Be confident that your will book in a place where you are going to enjoy a good environment, you will enjoy your holiday and you will rest really well.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Miami At The Blue Hotel
- Hyatt Miami At The Blue Hotel Doral
- Blue Hotel Doral
- Blue Resort Doral
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Escape to Doral, just 20 minutes west of downtown Miami. Golf fanatics, spa lovers and foodies alike will find just what they’re looking for at Miami’s ultimate all-suite property, Hyatt Miami at The Blue. Overlooking the World-Famous TPC Blue Monster Golf Course, our Miami boutique hotel sits on 17 spacious acres and boasts a free-standing clubhouse and amenities galore. Go ahead, indulge yourself. Sunbathe on the pool deck. Pamper your senses at the private spa and gym. Savor al fresco dining in the Florida sunshine at the pool bar. Retreat back to your room, where all of our spacious suites feature full kitchens. When the sun goes down, head to 5300 Chop House and Lounge, our in-house restaurant and bar. Our Miami luxury hotel is characterized by resort-style living and matched by extraordinary personal service. Hyatt Miami at The Blue is a once in a lifetime experience. Are you ready? ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Tingo, Otel, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Hyatt Miami at The Blue reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.