Wow! No words to express how fantastic is this hotel! From the moment I checked-in to the moment I checked-out, all was fantastic! Booked a regular 1 king bed room and opted for upgrade if available for 1 bedroom king (which happened).
The room itself offers big living room, great kitchen (although there's no oven, just microwave) with big fridge, 2 big bathrooms (the one connected to the bedroom has a jet tube AND shower, separated). The bedroom offers a BIG great bed.
About wifi: free and fast. router stays in the living room, what makes signal weak at the very end of the bedroom (not a big deal, worked properly when in the bed).
Parking: although not too big, haven't had problems to park. Stayed at the building #9. When not in front of it, just parked in front of building #10, which means 1 minute walking.
The pool: nice, big enough to accommodate the guests. There's one small heated pool (little too hot for me) and the big one. Great lounge chairs with beach towels available at the bar (for free).
Location: not in the beaches area, but considering you may rent a car when in Miami (for me, going to Miami and not renting a car is absolutely worthless), it takes no more than 20 minutes to Miami Beach. Suggest you to park in the Garage located on 7th st and Washington Ave (USD 1,00/hr and easy to find a spot). From there, you can go to the beach or walk around Lincoln Road (which is no more than 15 minutes walking away)...
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Miami At The Blue Hotel
- Hyatt Miami At The Blue Hotel Doral
- Blue Hotel Doral
- Blue Resort Doral
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Escape to Doral, just 20 minutes west of downtown Miami. Golf fanatics, spa lovers and foodies alike will find just what they’re looking for at Miami’s ultimate all-suite property, Hyatt Miami at The Blue. Overlooking the World-Famous TPC Blue Monster Golf Course, our Miami boutique hotel sits on 17 spacious acres and boasts a free-standing clubhouse and amenities galore. Go ahead, indulge yourself. Sunbathe on the pool deck. Pamper your senses at the private spa and gym. Savor al fresco dining in the Florida sunshine at the pool bar. Retreat back to your room, where all of our spacious suites feature full kitchens. When the sun goes down, head to 5300 Chop House and Lounge, our in-house restaurant and bar. Our Miami luxury hotel is characterized by resort-style living and matched by extraordinary personal service. Hyatt Miami at The Blue is a once in a lifetime experience. Are you ready? ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, Otel, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda and Venere so you can book your Hyatt Miami at The Blue reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.