I stayed at least 9 times at the Hyatt Blue, it is located in a quiet and safe area of Doral, right next to Doral Golf Club. The area is close to Miami International Airport and some malls like Dolphin and International Mall and is a convenient location for business. It is far from Miami Beach and most touristic attractions so I recommend it more for business purposes around Doral and Miami Airport. It was built as an apart hotel with separate 2 floor units around the property of about 20 rooms each. Rooms are huge, really comfortable with fully equipped kitchens, very comfortable beds, a living room and private balcony overlooking the golf court that surrounds the property. Bathrooms are very big and comfortable too. It has a great pool and a very nice Spa and Training room. Distances from reception and rooms could be quite far, like 10min walk, so is really recommendable either to drive or ask for a caddy ride at reception. You definitely need a car there even to get to the closest grocery store which is about 1.5 miles away. I stayed over 2 months in different trips, staff is very friendly and helpful.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Miami At The Blue Hotel
- Hyatt Miami At The Blue Hotel Doral
- Blue Hotel Doral
- Blue Resort Doral
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Escape to Doral, just 20 minutes west of downtown Miami. Golf fanatics, spa lovers and foodies alike will find just what they’re looking for at Miami’s ultimate all-suite property, Hyatt Miami at The Blue. Overlooking the World-Famous TPC Blue Monster Golf Course, our Miami boutique hotel sits on 17 spacious acres and boasts a free-standing clubhouse and amenities galore. Go ahead, indulge yourself. Sunbathe on the pool deck. Pamper your senses at the private spa and gym. Savor al fresco dining in the Florida sunshine at the pool bar. Retreat back to your room, where all of our spacious suites feature full kitchens. When the sun goes down, head to 5300 Chop House and Lounge, our in-house restaurant and bar. Our Miami luxury hotel is characterized by resort-style living and matched by extraordinary personal service. Hyatt Miami at The Blue is a once in a lifetime experience. Are you ready? ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your Hyatt Miami at The Blue reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.