Checked in by Diana cordially, no big Hyatt "Welcome Back". That evening the front desk staff was not on par to busy being defensive. Had and issue that was taken care of by GM Alex the next day. The extra large suite overlooking the golf course was a plus. This suite has everything one needs on an extended stay, very clean and modern.
The rest of the staff provided great customer service, Meryl Diaz (baby L says hello) should be the face one sees when they check in Hyatt Miami on the Blue, she knows how to provide that great customer service and guest relations, the best so far at any South Florida hotel.
The food at 5300 Chop House is above average for Miami, service is a plus. Special kudos to breakfast server Azucena (means lily flower) and Rolando who works the dinner shift, try to sit at their tables and you will enjoy the food and service.
5300 Chophouse evening Manager Amy keeps the team is great spirits with her professionalism, great job Amy.
Roslene Pierre in housekeeping, thank you for your kind spirit and and great customer skills. You make sure the suite is spotless and enjoyable.
This hotel is run by Alex, who does a great job on keeping it right.
Not much to do in Doral but one can always drive out to Midtown or South Beach and come back to the Blue to relax and listen to the great music by the pool.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Miami At The Blue Hotel
- Hyatt Miami At The Blue Hotel Doral
- Blue Hotel Doral
- Blue Resort Doral
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Escape to Doral, just 20 minutes west of downtown Miami. Golf fanatics, spa lovers and foodies alike will find just what they’re looking for at Miami’s ultimate all-suite property, Hyatt Miami at The Blue. Overlooking the World-Famous TPC Blue Monster Golf Course, our Miami boutique hotel sits on 17 spacious acres and boasts a free-standing clubhouse and amenities galore. Go ahead, indulge yourself. Sunbathe on the pool deck. Pamper your senses at the private spa and gym. Savor al fresco dining in the Florida sunshine at the pool bar. Retreat back to your room, where all of our spacious suites feature full kitchens. When the sun goes down, head to 5300 Chop House and Lounge, our in-house restaurant and bar. Our Miami luxury hotel is characterized by resort-style living and matched by extraordinary personal service. Hyatt Miami at The Blue is a once in a lifetime experience. Are you ready? ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Otel, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Hyatt Miami at The Blue reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.