“Solid hotel” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Provident Doral at The Blue Miami

Save Saved
You added Provident Doral at The Blue Miami to your Saves list
Provident Doral at The Blue Miami
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   5300 NW 87 Avenue, Doral, FL 33178 (Formerly Hyatt Miami at The Blue)   |
Hotel deals
Ranked #1 of 6 Hotels in Doral
“Solid hotel”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 13, 2013

This hotel is right next to the Doral golf courses. Big suite room. Bedroom and living area are separate. I had 2 bathrooms in my unit. One for the bedroom and one for the living area. It had a kitchen so you can cook if you want to. Service seemed good, but I was always out of my room doing something. I never ate at the Chop House at this hotel but some of my friends did and said it was very good. If you are looking for the beach this isn't your hotel. It's a good half hour or more drive to the beach.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
hyatt123Doral_FL, Manager at Provident Doral at The Blue Miami, responded to this review, May 10, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your comments regarding your recent stay. We are so happy to read that you enjoyed your time with us. Looks like you stayed in our deluxe suite, that is personally one of my favorite rooms. I hope that we can have the pleasure of hosting you in the near future and that our staff is able to assist you with any special request that you may have.

Looking forward to your return!

Rooms Division Manger

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (73)
Phoenix, AZ
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 13, 2013

Upon arrival the "computers are down". Had no way to look up my reservation or price quoted. Wifi also down the entire stay. Made getting work done difficult - yes there on work related training.
Room was ok, view - there was none to speak of. Parking - no enough spaces for entire hotel.
Room was clean, quite, water was hot and strong, nice towels. Be aware - 3 bedroom suite has no closet, but did have private bath. Seemed like this was ment to be used as a den not bedroom. Would not stay there again.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
hyatt123Doral_FL, Manager at Provident Doral at The Blue Miami, responded to this review, April 17, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. It is through comments like yours that we are able to continously improve.

We sincerely apologize for the challenges you encountered during your stay at our property and would like to assure you it is not the level of service we aim to provide.

I would love the opportunity to further discuss with you and can be reached at 305-640-6635 or via email at ibrocato@hyattmiamiblue.com

Should I be of any further assistance please do not hesitate to contact me directly.

Miami, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 10, 2013

I have a superior double, and its quite possibly the largest hotel room I have stayed in, and I have stayed in a few. You need an intercom to get to the people at the other end. If this was in London, it would be a hotel itself. Ok so you get me " its big". Its also the third stay at this resort, and it wont be my last. The bed is huge, the bathrooms (2) are clean well stocked and have enough water pressure in the shower to render you unconscious. Its amazing that in a state that has a water shortage, that there is so much in my shower. The Kitchen are is clean and the fridge tv and sofa are huge... All in all for the price it is amazing.

Room Tip: Get the top floors of the apartments.
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your comments regarding your recent stay.

We are so happy to read that you enjoyed your time with us. I myself am a big fan of our guestrooms and our suites. They are truly unique and spacious!

Looking forward to your return!

5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 10, 2013

Just returned from a family wedding in Miami, stayed at the Hyatt Blue in Doral. The buildings may seem old outside, but the rooms are fantastic! Kitchenette with modern appl.,king size bed,
Huge bath with whirlpool tub & rainshower stall, exceptionally clean. Great service, balcony overlooks golf course, beautiful pool area. Good continental breakfast, very helpful staff. Good central location to visit all Miami attractions. I highly reccomend it!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Dear Guest,

Thank you for such wonderful comments! We are so glad to hear that you had a nice time during your stay with us and that you were able to enjoy our hotel's amenities! We truly appreciate you taking the time to provide us with feedback and look forward to hosting your stay in the future!

Doral, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 8, 2013

I have now stayed 3 times at the Blue. I have seen the transistion from before and after the Hyatt take over. It has simply improved with time. The rooms are perfect and very spacious. The bar is nice, but can be little quiet for me. The lcation is a few miles from the airport which works for me.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled solo
Portland, Oregon
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 7, 2013

I stayed at the Hyatt Miami Blue on business the end of February 2013. The room was just amazing and the bathroom is out of this world. It is really a studio apartment, with a full size refridgerator, two burner stove and a dishwasher. The balcony was my favorite part, looking out over the golf course. Peaceful and quiet watching the sunset. Clean, modern, everyone working there was pleasant and helpful, certainly my number 1 place to stay in Miami.

Room Tip: Ask for a room near the lobby if you plan on using the facilities. There are several differnt pods...
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 1, 2013 via mobile

We stayed at the Hyatt Miami Blue from 2/24 to 2/27. We were in Miami to see a couple of Heat games and relax. When we got to the Hyatt we found the staff very friendly. We found the room big,clean and spacious. We loved the pool area and would like to give a big shout out to"Juan" the waiter by the pool. He was so helpful and his service was awesome! We found the waterfalls by the pool made all the difference! We felt like we were in a island paradise! The gym was not big but was perfect to work out in.
I would recommend the Hyatt Blue and can't wait to go back!!!! Oh we did visit Miami Beach which was not to far.

Excellent!

• Stayed February 2013

Been to Provident Doral at The Blue Miami? Share your experiences!