We (six of us) stayed three nights in February, 2013, booking online just one day beforehand and obtaining a great rate for a three-bedroom golf-view villa. Upstairs, there were three bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms - one with a king size bed and the other two with queens. Downstairs, there was a living room, a dining room/kitchen area, and a fourth bathroom. Two of the upstairs bedrooms, as well as the living room, had balconies. Each bedroom and the downstairs had wide screen TVs. Complimentary parking was very close to the room. There was hi-speed complimentary wi-fi throughout the suite.
There is a very nice jogging path through the gold course. The pool area was nice. We had lunch one day by the pool and the food and service were excellent. Grocery and drug stores are just minutes away by car.
The airport terminal is only about ten minutes away, if there is no traffic. The only downside to the location, however, unless one is there to play golf or attend meetings nearby, is that traffic on a weekday into Miami can be extremely busy. To get to South Beach on a Friday afternoon, leaving around 2pm, took us one and a quarter hours, compared to 30 minutes returning at 7:30 pm. The staff were all very polite and attentive. The rooms were clean. The beds were very comfortable. Although planes fly overhead, coming in and out of the airport, we did not hear them inside our suite.
The Hyatt chain really does a very nice job!
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Miami At The Blue Hotel Doral
- Hyatt Miami At The Blue Hotel
- Blue Hotel Doral
- Blue Resort Doral
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Escape to Doral, just 20 minutes west of downtown Miami. Golf fanatics, spa lovers and foodies alike will find just what they’re looking for at Miami’s ultimate all-suite property, Hyatt Miami at The Blue. Overlooking the World-Famous TPC Blue Monster Golf Course, our Miami boutique hotel sits on 17 spacious acres and boasts a free-standing clubhouse and amenities galore. Go ahead, indulge yourself. Sunbathe on the pool deck. Pamper your senses at the private spa and gym. Savor al fresco dining in the Florida sunshine at the pool bar. Retreat back to your room, where all of our spacious suites feature full kitchens. When the sun goes down, head to 5300 Chop House and Lounge, our in-house restaurant and bar. Our Miami luxury hotel is characterized by resort-style living and matched by extraordinary personal service. Hyatt Miami at The Blue is a once in a lifetime experience. Are you ready? ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Venere, Otel, Olotels, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, Agoda, Priceline and Tingo so you can book your Hyatt Miami at The Blue reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.