I lived in Miami for a decade, so we new the location well and new that it wasn't close to all the tourist attractions. We loved the great spaces that the room provides and the design and decor is amazing. The included breakfast is pretty good and the restaurant too. We will stay again if we can get it at the same great rate we did on our last trip!
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Miami At The Blue Hotel
- Hyatt Miami At The Blue Hotel Doral
- Blue Hotel Doral
- Blue Resort Doral
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Escape to Doral, just 20 minutes west of downtown Miami. Golf fanatics, spa lovers and foodies alike will find just what they’re looking for at Miami’s ultimate all-suite property, Hyatt Miami at The Blue. Overlooking the World-Famous TPC Blue Monster Golf Course, our Miami boutique hotel sits on 17 spacious acres and boasts a free-standing clubhouse and amenities galore. Go ahead, indulge yourself. Sunbathe on the pool deck. Pamper your senses at the private spa and gym. Savor al fresco dining in the Florida sunshine at the pool bar. Retreat back to your room, where all of our spacious suites feature full kitchens. When the sun goes down, head to 5300 Chop House and Lounge, our in-house restaurant and bar. Our Miami luxury hotel is characterized by resort-style living and matched by extraordinary personal service. Hyatt Miami at The Blue is a once in a lifetime experience. Are you ready? ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your Hyatt Miami at The Blue reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.