We stayed at this hotel after getting off a cruise ship early Saturday morning. After arriving at the hotel early, around 10.00am we were told our King room was not available, but a Queen room was, on saying we would prefer to wait for our King room we were promptly told check in was at 4.00pm. Is it just me or is check in getting later and later? So we went for breakfast in the restaurant and then wondered out to the pool area and sat in the recliners to wait, they were possibly the most uncomfortable pool lounges ever, not the best pool area. A medical situation then occured with my husband and we needed to locate a clinic, the reception person gave us some information, but was certainly not friendly or accomodating. After returning from the clinic, well after 4.00pm our room was ready. Without a car, we needed a ride to our room and the bellman was very friendly and accomodating. The rooms are very large, modern and clean. After being in our room for about half an hour we recieved a call confirming our check out the following morning. The hotel is in an industrial area and I would not reccommend it at all. There is NOTHING around the hotel, and unless you golf I would not reccommend staying here.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Miami At The Blue Hotel
- Hyatt Miami At The Blue Hotel Doral
- Blue Hotel Doral
- Blue Resort Doral
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Escape to Doral, just 20 minutes west of downtown Miami. Golf fanatics, spa lovers and foodies alike will find just what they’re looking for at Miami’s ultimate all-suite property, Hyatt Miami at The Blue. Overlooking the World-Famous TPC Blue Monster Golf Course, our Miami boutique hotel sits on 17 spacious acres and boasts a free-standing clubhouse and amenities galore. Go ahead, indulge yourself. Sunbathe on the pool deck. Pamper your senses at the private spa and gym. Savor al fresco dining in the Florida sunshine at the pool bar. Retreat back to your room, where all of our spacious suites feature full kitchens. When the sun goes down, head to 5300 Chop House and Lounge, our in-house restaurant and bar. Our Miami luxury hotel is characterized by resort-style living and matched by extraordinary personal service. Hyatt Miami at The Blue is a once in a lifetime experience. Are you ready? ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Travelocity, Otel, Olotels, getaroom.com, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Hyatt Miami at The Blue reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.