My husband and I stayed here recently for a business trip (my husband's business), and I had the pleasure of relaxing in the room for the 2 days he was working. It was WONDERFUL, the room is very large, the bed and seating areas are sooooo comfortable, the table is spacious enough to work on, the view from the balcony very tranquil, and I cannot say enough about the bathroom! The shower is amazing, very very spacious with a massive rain shower head (not to mention the TV, I'm not much of a TV watcher but got a kick out of it just the same). The tile floor beyond the shower does get incredibly slick when wet so be aware of that. The lighted closet area was terrific, with PLENTY of storage to tuck away the suitcases. The walls seem a *tiny bit* thin, as we could hear our neighbor's children and TV both nights, but our own travel fan mostly drowned it out. The kitchen was perfect for the space, and well-stocked with dishes and cookware (could have used a dishtowel or some paper towels though, had to re-purpose a hand towel for the kitchen :) The WiFi worked great, had to reset it once or twice but no big deal. If we're ever staying in the Doral area for any reason again we'll definitely make this our choice for accommodations!
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Miami At The Blue Hotel
- Hyatt Miami At The Blue Hotel Doral
- Blue Hotel Doral
- Blue Resort Doral
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Escape to Doral, just 20 minutes west of downtown Miami. Golf fanatics, spa lovers and foodies alike will find just what they’re looking for at Miami’s ultimate all-suite property, Hyatt Miami at The Blue. Overlooking the World-Famous TPC Blue Monster Golf Course, our Miami boutique hotel sits on 17 spacious acres and boasts a free-standing clubhouse and amenities galore. Go ahead, indulge yourself. Sunbathe on the pool deck. Pamper your senses at the private spa and gym. Savor al fresco dining in the Florida sunshine at the pool bar. Retreat back to your room, where all of our spacious suites feature full kitchens. When the sun goes down, head to 5300 Chop House and Lounge, our in-house restaurant and bar. Our Miami luxury hotel is characterized by resort-style living and matched by extraordinary personal service. Hyatt Miami at The Blue is a once in a lifetime experience. Are you ready? ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Tingo, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your Hyatt Miami at The Blue reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.