“Excellent bartender and Front desk” 4 of 5 stars

Offers & Announcements
Bed & Breakfast Package
Ranked #1 of 5 hotels in Doral
Venezuela
“Excellent bartender and Front desk”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 14, 2013

I stayed last week, is the perfect room when you travel with the family and want to play golf.Sad to say I was on a business travel. I stayed there with my associates and had to stay longer than expected, the front desk did everything they could to keep our rooms because the hotel was already booked, the manager (a lady with nice eyes) made a miracle with us. The night shift bartender was a lovely person who let us stayed after the closing hour.

Room Tip: Bring a soft pillow
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
jbersier, Sales Coordinator at Hyatt Miami at The Blue, responded to this review, January 16, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share feedback regarding your recent stay with us!

We are so happy to hear that you had a lovely time with us. Thank you for your kind comments regarding both our Front Office staff and our evening bartender. I will make sure to pass the positive comments along.

Should your travels lead you back to Miami we hope that you would allow us the opportunity to host your stay.

535 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (67)
New York, NY
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 19, 2012 via mobile

I have stayed at the Hyatt Miami at Blue for at least five weeks over the past six months, and here are my thoughts:

Pro: Rooms - The rooms at this hotel are very large, especially the bathrooms. Each room is equipped with a kitchen, balcony, living room and dining area.

Pro: Beds - At first glance, the beds don't appear comfortable, but appearances can be deceiving. I slept very well every evening.

Pro: Staff - The service at this hotel is very good. They quickly take care of requests. If valets see you walking around the property, they quickly offer you a ride in their vans or golf carts to get you where you are going.

Pro: Food - I've ordered food service and groceries multiple times here, and I have eaten at the hotel restaurant. Food was pretty good each time.

Pro & Con: I loved the pool. It was heated and is open 24 hours. However, there were a couple times when it seemed to go without a cleaning because there were plenty of leaves floating.

Overall, I consider this hotel a favorite and plan to stay there whenever I need to be in Doral.

Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
jbersier, Sales Coordinator at Hyatt Miami at The Blue, responded to this review, December 27, 2012
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your loyalty, we are delighted to hear that you have allowed us to host your stay for several weeks.

We also would like to thank you for taking the time to provide us with feedback regarding your stay. We truly appreciate your comments and look forward to your return!

Should I be of any future assistance please do not hesitate as I will be more than happy to assist.

Washington DC, District of Columbia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 17, 2012

Stayed here a couple of nights for work recently and was pleasantly surprised by the property and accommodations. The rooms are designed as time share properties, thus you are getting something much larger than the standard hotel room. My suite was at least 700 square feet with a nice sitting area that included a couch, chairs and a dining table. Also full service kitchen. Huge bathroom with both a large shower and jetted tub. Pool area was nice enough and I enjoyed a glass of wine during happy hour at the bar along with a good ceviche. Something to keep in mind, is that this property is in an industrial area with at least a 30 minute drive to places like south beach. Nothing much to do near this hotel (aside from golf) in terms of tourist activities, etc. There is a decent shopping center nearby where you can stock the room and purchase your morning cup of Starbucks. My only minor complaint is that there were teeny ants both in the kitchen area and bathroom. I asked the staff to take care of it, but even after they supposedly did, the little critters were still there. I recognize bugs are a part of Florida, but I really don't want to hang out with them in my room. Front desk didn't offer much in the way of explanation or apology upon check out.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
jbersier, Sales Coordinator at Hyatt Miami at The Blue, responded to this review, December 28, 2012
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share feedback regarding your recent stay.

We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your guestroom and your time at our property.

Please accept our sincerest apologies for the ants you spotted in your room.

Should your travels lead you to Miami in the future we hope that you will allow us the opportunity to host your stay.

If i may be of any future assistance please do not hesitate to contact me directly as I will do my best to assist.

Tulsa, Oklahoma
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2012

Really impressed with the Hyatt at the Blue. My room was huge and very comfortable. Loved being able to sit on my balcony and look at The Blue Golf Course. Room service was great and always less than 30 minutes. Can't wait to return next year!

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
jbersier, Sales Coordinator at Hyatt Miami at The Blue, responded to this review, December 17, 2012
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share comments regarding your recent stay with us!

We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed both your time at our property and the view from your guestroom! It really is quite relaxing!

We look forward to your return next year!

Bari, Italy
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 2, 2012

you can find all you need for a nice holiday
nice pool but not so big,
very large rooms whit large balcony and 2 king bed, flat tv, bathroom was gorgeous and with all the comforts (great shower)
amazing restaurant not too expensive
is joined to famous doral golf course, and you can get walking !
Nearby there are several supermarkets and few minutes from airport

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
jbersier, Sales Coordinator at Hyatt Miami at The Blue, responded to this review, December 5, 2012
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your wonderful comments!

We truly appreciate you taking the time to provide us with feedback regarding your recent stay.

Should your travels lead you back to Miami we hope that you will allow us the opportunity to host your stay.

If i may be of any future assistance please do not hesitate to contact me directly.

Toronto
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 28, 2012

The property backs onto the famous Doral golf course and is on a direct flight path for the Miami airport but neither are real annoyances. The pool area was elegant and inviting. Rooms are in low-rise buildings that are older and the exterior walls seemed to need a fresh coat of paint or was just plain dirty/dusty. My unit's walkout was also dirty/dusty and there was litter on the surrounding grounds that must have been there for months. Once inside your unit though, you'll be in awe of the incredibly spacious, immaculate, luxurious, and well-appointed rooms. The designer kitchen with stainless steel appliances is what you might expect in a luxury home. The spa-like bathrooms were divine especially the magnificent rain shower. I normally don't comment on the mattress since it's such a personal thing but I found the Restonic brand spectacular. Overall, it was a truly memorable stay except for some minor issues of exterior upkeep/maintenance.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
jbersier, Sales Coordinator at Hyatt Miami at The Blue, responded to this review, December 6, 2012
Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your comments regarding your recent stay with us. I have reviewed your comments and have shared them with our approrpriate team members.

We are delighted to hear that you did enjoy your stay and hope that you will allow us the opportunity to host your stay in the future.

Please do not hesitate to contact me directly if I may be of any future assistance.

Tampa
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 28, 2012

This is an amazing hotel. I stayed there with my family and we will be back. Great and clean rooms, friendly and helpfull staff and amazing food at the restaurant. You are just minutes away from the airport. The bathroom is awesome: great shower, nice tub and TV. I watched the basketball game in the tub. They have a nice pool area.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
jbersier, Sales Coordinator at Hyatt Miami at The Blue, responded to this review, November 30, 2012
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with feedback regarding your recent stay.

We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay and look forward to your return!

Should you need any assistance with future plans please do not hesitate to contact me as I will be more than happy to assist.

Jessica

Been to Hyatt Miami at The Blue? Share your experiences!