I have stayed at the Hyatt Miami at Blue for at least five weeks over the past six months, and here are my thoughts:
Pro: Rooms - The rooms at this hotel are very large, especially the bathrooms. Each room is equipped with a kitchen, balcony, living room and dining area.
Pro: Beds - At first glance, the beds don't appear comfortable, but appearances can be deceiving. I slept very well every evening.
Pro: Staff - The service at this hotel is very good. They quickly take care of requests. If valets see you walking around the property, they quickly offer you a ride in their vans or golf carts to get you where you are going.
Pro: Food - I've ordered food service and groceries multiple times here, and I have eaten at the hotel restaurant. Food was pretty good each time.
Pro & Con: I loved the pool. It was heated and is open 24 hours. However, there were a couple times when it seemed to go without a cleaning because there were plenty of leaves floating.
Overall, I consider this hotel a favorite and plan to stay there whenever I need to be in Doral.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Miami At The Blue Hotel
- Hyatt Miami At The Blue Hotel Doral
- Blue Hotel Doral
- Blue Resort Doral
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Escape to Doral, just 20 minutes west of downtown Miami. Golf fanatics, spa lovers and foodies alike will find just what they’re looking for at Miami’s ultimate all-suite property, Hyatt Miami at The Blue. Overlooking the World-Famous TPC Blue Monster Golf Course, our Miami boutique hotel sits on 17 spacious acres and boasts a free-standing clubhouse and amenities galore. Go ahead, indulge yourself. Sunbathe on the pool deck. Pamper your senses at the private spa and gym. Savor al fresco dining in the Florida sunshine at the pool bar. Retreat back to your room, where all of our spacious suites feature full kitchens. When the sun goes down, head to 5300 Chop House and Lounge, our in-house restaurant and bar. Our Miami luxury hotel is characterized by resort-style living and matched by extraordinary personal service. Hyatt Miami at The Blue is a once in a lifetime experience. Are you ready? ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your Hyatt Miami at The Blue reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.