Stayed here a couple of nights for work recently and was pleasantly surprised by the property and accommodations. The rooms are designed as time share properties, thus you are getting something much larger than the standard hotel room. My suite was at least 700 square feet with a nice sitting area that included a couch, chairs and a dining table. Also full service kitchen. Huge bathroom with both a large shower and jetted tub. Pool area was nice enough and I enjoyed a glass of wine during happy hour at the bar along with a good ceviche. Something to keep in mind, is that this property is in an industrial area with at least a 30 minute drive to places like south beach. Nothing much to do near this hotel (aside from golf) in terms of tourist activities, etc. There is a decent shopping center nearby where you can stock the room and purchase your morning cup of Starbucks. My only minor complaint is that there were teeny ants both in the kitchen area and bathroom. I asked the staff to take care of it, but even after they supposedly did, the little critters were still there. I recognize bugs are a part of Florida, but I really don't want to hang out with them in my room. Front desk didn't offer much in the way of explanation or apology upon check out.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Miami At The Blue Hotel
- Hyatt Miami At The Blue Hotel Doral
- Blue Hotel Doral
- Blue Resort Doral
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Escape to Doral, just 20 minutes west of downtown Miami. Golf fanatics, spa lovers and foodies alike will find just what they’re looking for at Miami’s ultimate all-suite property, Hyatt Miami at The Blue. Overlooking the World-Famous TPC Blue Monster Golf Course, our Miami boutique hotel sits on 17 spacious acres and boasts a free-standing clubhouse and amenities galore. Go ahead, indulge yourself. Sunbathe on the pool deck. Pamper your senses at the private spa and gym. Savor al fresco dining in the Florida sunshine at the pool bar. Retreat back to your room, where all of our spacious suites feature full kitchens. When the sun goes down, head to 5300 Chop House and Lounge, our in-house restaurant and bar. Our Miami luxury hotel is characterized by resort-style living and matched by extraordinary personal service. Hyatt Miami at The Blue is a once in a lifetime experience. Are you ready? ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, Otel, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda and Venere so you can book your Hyatt Miami at The Blue reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.