I chose this hotel because I needed a place to stay for the weekend before catching a flight. I wanted a nice place, but close to the airport hotel. This turned out to be more than I expected. The neighborhood is full of warehouses, but you don't feel it, because you have a golf course and beautiful palm trees. My room had a full kitchen, dinning table, sofa bed and a king bed. My room had free wifi and i could park in front of my room at no charge. Perfect! It was to only close to the airport (15 min) but also close to 2 great shopping malls.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Miami At The Blue Hotel Doral
- Hyatt Miami At The Blue Hotel
- Blue Hotel Doral
- Blue Resort Doral
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Escape to Doral, just 20 minutes west of downtown Miami. Golf fanatics, spa lovers and foodies alike will find just what they’re looking for at Miami’s ultimate all-suite property, Hyatt Miami at The Blue. Overlooking the World-Famous TPC Blue Monster Golf Course, our Miami boutique hotel sits on 17 spacious acres and boasts a free-standing clubhouse and amenities galore. Go ahead, indulge yourself. Sunbathe on the pool deck. Pamper your senses at the private spa and gym. Savor al fresco dining in the Florida sunshine at the pool bar. Retreat back to your room, where all of our spacious suites feature full kitchens. When the sun goes down, head to 5300 Chop House and Lounge, our in-house restaurant and bar. Our Miami luxury hotel is characterized by resort-style living and matched by extraordinary personal service. Hyatt Miami at The Blue is a once in a lifetime experience. Are you ready? ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Venere, Tingo and Priceline so you can book your Hyatt Miami at The Blue reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.