We stayed at Hyatt at the Blue for a conference being held at the adjacent Doral Resort. It's not a location we would have chosen if it wasn't for the program at Doral, but after a three night stay I found it very convenient to the beaches, Coral Gables, downtown and other areas we visited during our stay. I would definitely stay at this property again.
The suites are much larger than a typical hotel since the property was built as condos, and the rooms are beautifully cleaned and maintained. Honestly the outside of the property is pretty generic and unimpressive, so the interiors were a pleasant surprise. The bathrooms are ridiculously large, and beautifully appointed.
We initially checked into a King suite, which is essentially a large studio apartment. Because of a problem with the refrigerator, we needed to switch rooms the second day, and Diana handled it both professionally and quickly. We were very graciously upgraded to a much larger one- bedroom apartment
With reference to some of the other reviews, it's clear that this wasn't built as a regular Hyatt property, so I'm not sure it's realistic to compare it to other Hyatt hotels. They are offering as much as can realistically be offered in a facility that clearly wasn't built as a full-service hotel. At the same time, the rate at this property was less than half of what we would have paid at a standard hotel in most of the Miami area, and we received far more in terms of space and service. We stay in Miami fairly regularly, and the staff at this property was "hands down" superior to any of the other hotels. The service level was similar to that we would receive at much more expensive properties on South Beach, with none of the attitude.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Miami At The Blue Hotel
- Hyatt Miami At The Blue Hotel Doral
- Blue Hotel Doral
- Blue Resort Doral
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Escape to Doral, just 20 minutes west of downtown Miami. Golf fanatics, spa lovers and foodies alike will find just what they’re looking for at Miami’s ultimate all-suite property, Hyatt Miami at The Blue. Overlooking the World-Famous TPC Blue Monster Golf Course, our Miami boutique hotel sits on 17 spacious acres and boasts a free-standing clubhouse and amenities galore. Go ahead, indulge yourself. Sunbathe on the pool deck. Pamper your senses at the private spa and gym. Savor al fresco dining in the Florida sunshine at the pool bar. Retreat back to your room, where all of our spacious suites feature full kitchens. When the sun goes down, head to 5300 Chop House and Lounge, our in-house restaurant and bar. Our Miami luxury hotel is characterized by resort-style living and matched by extraordinary personal service. Hyatt Miami at The Blue is a once in a lifetime experience. Are you ready? ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Venere, Otel, Olotels, Agoda, Priceline, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and Tingo so you can book your Hyatt Miami at The Blue reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.