Just ended a one night stay.
It was supposed to be two nights but the hotel was just too weird.
They let me check out one night early.
The lobby is an after thought......no vibe at all.
The check-in was quick but the Continental Breakfast included in my corporate rate confused them.
It was sorted out the next morning. The breakfast all looked like it came from yesterdays 7-11 rejects.
The studio room was big but odd. Second floor but the golf course view was blocked by the trees.
Parking is a problem. Narrow street goes around the property and there is not enough parking for each building.
The pool.......jump in....jump out.....nothing you would want to hang around in.
The Direct-TV was fuzzy......something I am seeing in all my Hyatt stays recently.
BUT THE SHOWER WAS FANTASTIC ! GREAT SHOWERHEAD AND PRESSURE !!
Don't waste a stay here.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Miami At The Blue Hotel
- Hyatt Miami At The Blue Hotel Doral
- Blue Hotel Doral
- Blue Resort Doral
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Escape to Doral, just 20 minutes west of downtown Miami. Golf fanatics, spa lovers and foodies alike will find just what they’re looking for at Miami’s ultimate all-suite property, Hyatt Miami at The Blue. Overlooking the World-Famous TPC Blue Monster Golf Course, our Miami boutique hotel sits on 17 spacious acres and boasts a free-standing clubhouse and amenities galore. Go ahead, indulge yourself. Sunbathe on the pool deck. Pamper your senses at the private spa and gym. Savor al fresco dining in the Florida sunshine at the pool bar. Retreat back to your room, where all of our spacious suites feature full kitchens. When the sun goes down, head to 5300 Chop House and Lounge, our in-house restaurant and bar. Our Miami luxury hotel is characterized by resort-style living and matched by extraordinary personal service. Hyatt Miami at The Blue is a once in a lifetime experience. Are you ready? ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your Hyatt Miami at The Blue reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.