You added Extended Stay America - Miami - Airport - Doral - 25th Street to your Saves list
Extended Stay America - Miami - Airport - Doral - 25th Street
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   7750 NW 25th Street, Doral, FL 33122 (Formerly Extended Stay Deluxe)   |
Hotel deals
Ranked #16 of 21 Hotels in Doral
Manchester, New Jersey
“excellent motel”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Everyone I encountered during my stay was very courteous and helpful.I encountered no problems during my stay which I had to extend and the manager went above to get my stay extended.I have stayed here before many times and have always had a good experience.

Room Tip: Have had many different rooms and one was as good as the other.
  • Stayed January 2015, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (29)
New York City, New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I got this hotel via hotwire and it was a little far from everything in Miami. it was a little out of the way from the airport, next to a freeway that was in a way convenient to move from point a to point b. definitely recommend to stay away from facing the freeway as it can be very noisy. the hotel was really cleaned and the staff very friendly. for a type of hotel I was surprised and I believe I little too expensive for a 2 1/2 stars hotel. maybe it was the season as Miss Universe was going at the same time.

Room Tip: stay away from facing the freeway.
  • Stayed January 2015, traveled as a couple
Seattle, Washington
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 16, 2015

I stayed at this hotel 4 nights Jan 2015. The staff could not have been any more friendly and polite. The suite was somewhat basic, but offered plenty of space. The bed was very comfortable. You do have to ask for kitchen untensils at the front desk, including a glass to use when brushing your teeth- the cupboards and counters are completely bare. There are many little simple places to eat in the strip mall shopping area very near (walking distance) the hotel. I would stay here again as long as the rate was reasonable

Room Tip: the freeway side of the hotel has a bit of noise, but was not nearly as loud as I expected it to be
  • Stayed January 2015, traveled solo
New Hampshire, United States
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 6, 2015

Overall, it was completely adequate. Service was good, but the room and services were not that great. The room was sort of clean, breakfast was granola bars and coffee, the fridge was leaking water, there were no dishes or other utensils in the room unless we "checked them out" at the front desk, and the price was what I would expect for a 3-star room. This was a 1-star room. If I had paid $75, I would be okay with it, but I paid over $160/night. I get it that Miami is expensive, but this is highway robbery!

• Stayed January 2015, traveled as a couple
Lapeer, Michigan, United States
2 of 5 stars Reviewed December 28, 2014

I had never been in an Extended Stay before, so I was pretty impressed at first. The hotel looked clean and modern, and the check in staff was friendly. My room had some issues however, from the dirty washcloth left behind by the previous guest in the shower, to the loud refrigerator at night (louder than the planes and air conditioner!), The alarm clock wasn't plugged in at first, and the phone next to the bed had a broken cord that wouldn't stay attached to the handset. I was left as not being impressed.

After I left, I realized I left behind an item. I called the hotel, and spoke to the assistant manager. She told me they did in fact have it at the desk (why didn't they call me first?), and told me that I had to arrange for shipping. I had this happen at a previous hotel, and they shipped it back to me for free, and without any trouble. I do take responsibility, but the staff has been of no real help. An email I sent regarding this has not been replied to, so maybe this review will get their attention.

• Stayed December 2014, traveled solo
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Miami - Airport - Doral - 25th Street, responded to this review, January 19, 2015
I want to thank you for taking the time to write a review of our hotel. I apologize for the cleanliness issues you encountered during your visit with us. As well, I am sorry to hear about the issues you experienced with the item you left behind. I will be meeting with our staff to review your comments to ensure your experience is not repeated in the future. Thank you for bringing this to our attention. If you would like to discuss this further, please do not hesitate to contact me at mma@extendedstay.com. It would be our pleasure to have you stay with us again in the future to show you our positive strides taken to enhance your experience with us.
Hartford, Connecticut
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 15, 2014

The hotel was excellent, the staff was very helpful. the only problem i had was there is too much construction taking place in the area making it hard to get in and out of the hotel and causing traffic nightmares. and if your there just to vacation and are out late when you come in you may have to go in circles to get back on the grounds of the hotel.The Swimming pool need to be updated very much looked uninviting so i stayed away and i love to swim.

• Stayed December 2014, traveled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Miami - Airport - Doral - 25th Street, responded to this review, December 22, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. It's great to hear that the staff was very friendly and helpful; however, I do apologize that construction made our hotel difficult to access, and that our swimming pool did not meet your expectations. In response to your review, I will work with my staff to ensure that we are providing guests with adequate directions as to the best way to enter our hotel. As well, I will share your feedback on our pool with upper management. Thank you again for your review. It would be our pleasure for you to repeat your experience with us in the future.
MSP
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 9, 2014

We needed a one night stay to fly out of Miami on a Sunday morning. We purchased the room via Hotwire.com. The hotel is located next to the freeway which made it easy to get to the airport. The room was very basic but very clean. Left before breakfast so we cannot comment on that. If you have a choice, ask for a room on the non-freeway side -- we did and did not have any noise issues at all. There are food delivery and a few, small restaurants close by.

Room Tip: If you have a choice, ask for a room on the non-freeway side -- we did and did not have any noise is...
  • Stayed December 2014, traveled as a couple

Been to Extended Stay America - Miami - Airport - Doral - 25th Street? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Extended Stay America - Miami - Airport - Doral - 25th Street

Address: 7750 NW 25th Street, Doral, FL 33122 (Formerly Extended Stay Deluxe)
Location: United States > Florida > Doral
Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Parking Kitchenette Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
#6 Business Hotel in Doral
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Extended Stay America - Miami - Airport - Doral - 25th Street 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Extended Stay, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, EasyToBook, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Extended Stay America - Miami - Airport - Doral - 25th Street reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Extended Stay Deluxe Miami - Airport - Doral Hotel Miami
Extended Stay America Miami
Extended Stay Miami
Miami Extended Stay

If you own or manage Extended Stay America - Miami - Airport - Doral - 25th Street, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.