You added Extended Stay America - Miami - Airport - Doral - 25th Street to your Saves list
Extended Stay America - Miami - Airport - Doral - 25th Street
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   7750 NW 25th Street, Doral, FL 33122 (Formerly Extended Stay Deluxe)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save up to 10% Today!
Ranked #17 of 21 Hotels in Doral
Denver, Colorado
“Horrible!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 17, 2013

One of the web sites I looked at gave this hotel "excellent" rating, so I booked it. We were so disappointed! Rooms smelled funny (maybe, it was the detergent they use but it smelled like someone smoked there). We changed the room but the smell was everywhere. We were told there will be breakfast with fruit, cereal and yogurt. In the morning we went to breakfast - there was almost nothing there! Only small granola bars and stale muffins that we wouldn't risk eating. Nobody was at the reception for 20 minutes, and when they finally showed up they couldn't speak English and said that that was it, nothing more for breakfast would be offered.
When we went out to look for dinner places, there were only two options - really smoky bar and a fast food burger place. That was my first and last experience with Extended Stay hotels!

• Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Miami - Airport - Doral - 25th Street, responded to this review, December 20, 2013
I appreciate you taking the time to write a review of your experience with us. I sincerely apologize that your suite and our free grab-and-go breakfast did not meet your expectations. To ensure that a situation like yours doesn't happen again, my team is going to provide more information about the great and delicious restaurants that are around and close by our property and our housekeeping staff will take additional measures to diffuse an odors.

I really appreciate you bringing this to our attention. If you would like to discuss this further, please do not hesitate to contact me at mma@extendedstay.com. It would be our pleasure to have you stay with us again in the future to show you our positive strides taken to enhance your experience with us.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (30)
Naples, Florida
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 13, 2013

Pros- Decent space with sofa and chair in living room area; desk and chair; kitchenette for cooking including stove, oven, full refrigerator; newly painted with coordinating colors; swivel newer high def. TV for living area and bedroom area; free parking; close to Miami airport; wonderful restaurants close by.
Negatives- Communication with reception staff difficult in English; No bell service; no wake up call service; phone, TV not in working order when we arrived. (Figured out how to plug in TV. ourselves, had to have guy come to fix phone- which was a matter of pressing button to line 2- which wasn't explained by front desk when we called to complain about phone not working and a message light flashing that we couldn't turn off); Internet never worked while we were there- front desk said internet "down"; room shook frequently when the door underneath us was slammed closed; some plane noise heard in room; antique room air conditioner unit that blew cold air on us with a loud fan; one queen sized in room; 2 old plastic tumblers instead of glass for drinking- which changes the taste of wine; no safe; grab and go "breakfast" consisting of coffee, packages of granola bars, packaged muffins, instant oatmeal, apple juice, and an orange cocktail drink instead of real orange juice (in Florida??); no fan in bathroom.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Miami - Airport - Doral - 25th Street, responded to this review, December 18, 2013
I appreciate you taking the time to write a review of your experience with us. I sincerely apologize that the communication with the staff was difficult to understand, that the television and phone were not functioning correctly. We are having our maintenance staff to check all rooms to ensure all amenities are functioning properly. Still, I am pleased that you found our location convenient and your suite comfortable.

Louisville, Kentucky
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 2, 2013

Miami is like a second home to me so when I am there, I am usually with friends and family or enjoying the culture. This being said, our needs for a hote/motel are to sleep and get ready for the next day. This hotel not only fit the bill but was better than I expected. This is not a place for luxury so people need to know this before they make reservations. It is a great place if you are spending a week. It is like an efficiency apartment with a full kitchen, living room area and nice bathroom area. Everything was explained in full at check in. There were no surprises about maid service, breakfast, ect. Honesty really is the best policy. It was very clean and I was very comfortable. I wish that the sheets would stay put but that is normal in all hotels. My hubby and I are private people and loved the fact the parking was private and maidstaff were not entering everyday. I will certainly stay again.

Room Tip: Top floor is quiet.
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Miami - Airport - Doral - 25th Street, responded to this review, December 10, 2013
Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us. It's great to hear that our hotel was like a home away from home with a full kitchen,living room are,bathroom area , private parking and that everything was nice and clean.

Dartmouth, Nova Scotia, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 18, 2013

Stayed here for one night,because we needed to be close to the airport. We were very impressed,nice kitchen area with brand new tea towels ! leather sofa & chair,beautiful dark laminate flooring. Comfortable bed. Nice bathroom with walk in closet,this room is very spacious.
Free parking,the only negative thing I can thing of is that the free breakfast,take & go did not have a great variety,just muffins,cereal,coffee,tea,juice etc. Lobby is also very modern and tastefully decorated as well. Fresh fruit and yogurt would be a nice touch!

Room Tip: 407 was a great room!
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Miami - Airport - Doral - 25th Street, responded to this review, November 21, 2013
Thank you so much for posting a review of our property. I am glad to read that you were pleased with the the comfort of your guest room and the convenience of our location, we sincerely apologize that the breakfast does not have to much variety. Still we are glad to hear that you liked the ambiance of our lobby.

Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We hope to see you again soon.
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2013

We stayed here just for an overnight stay for a business trip to Miami. The customer service was excellent, very friendly front desk. The room was very nice, updated and clean. We were suppose to have a queen bed, but ended up with a full bed. The bed was so uncomfortable, didn't sleep well. I don't think I would stay here again only because of the bed.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Miami - Airport - Doral - 25th Street, responded to this review, November 19, 2013
Thank you for your recent review of your stay. I sincerely apologize that the bed was not comfortable during your stay. In response to your feedback, I am flipping all the mattress to get the bed comfortable . Still, I am pleased we provided you with great customer service during your stay.

Thank you very much for bringing this to our attention. If you would like to discuss this further, please do not hesitate to contact me at mma@extendedstay.com. We hope that you will give us the opportunity to provide you with a better stay the next time you're in the area.
Miami, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2013

This was my first time staying at an Extended Stay hotel. Overall it's a very clean and comfortable hotel. The rooms are very nice and equipped with everything you need. Front desk staff are exceptional! Shuttle drivers are friendly and helpful. Love the grab and go style breakfast. Shuttle to and from airport is a plus. . You won't be disappointed here.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Miami - Airport - Doral - 25th Street, responded to this review, November 8, 2013
Tanya - Thank you so much for posting a review of our property. I am so glad that you enjoyed staying at our clean, comfortable hotel and that you liked your room, especially the amenities which were included. As well, it is great to know that our staff provided you with such great service.

Baird, Texas
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2013

I just returned from a 4 night stay at this hotel . I made my reservations months in advance and received a comfirmation that all would be as reserved; However upon arrival, which was late in the evening, I find that they don't have my reservations. I was traveling with 3 other ladies, two which were handicapped and myself. They say they are sorry but will have to do something different that what was reserved. They told me they had one room with two beds which I gave to my two companions who were handicapped and they gave me a tiny room with one bed, dbl, and a sofa couch. I took this because we were so tird. The next day I wanted a new room but they told me they couldn't do that. The elevators didn't work properly, two floors were completely closed off for renavation and very few even spoke English. We had no room cleaning unless we stayed for a week and if we requested it we had to pay for it. We had no clean towels delivered and if we wanted them we had to go to the check in to get them. The staff at the front desk was friendly but the other staff said no savy english. We even had to carry out our own trash.
This hotel was recommended by Shell Time Shares. When I complained they said it wasnt their fault we didn't get the right room and would do nothing to off set my points. What a rip off.
I was very disappointed with the hotle and Shell
Judy Gulley

Room Tip: Dont go. If you do check your reservations before you arrive
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends

Been to Extended Stay America - Miami - Airport - Doral - 25th Street? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Extended Stay America - Miami - Airport - Doral - 25th Street

Address: 7750 NW 25th Street, Doral, FL 33122 (Formerly Extended Stay Deluxe)
Location: United States > Florida > Doral
Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Parking Kitchenette Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
#7 Business Hotel in Doral
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Extended Stay America - Miami - Airport - Doral - 25th Street 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Extended Stay, Despegar.com, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your Extended Stay America - Miami - Airport - Doral - 25th Street reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Extended Stay Deluxe Miami - Airport - Doral Hotel Miami
Extended Stay America Miami
Extended Stay Miami
Miami Extended Stay

If you own or manage Extended Stay America - Miami - Airport - Doral - 25th Street, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.