You added Extended Stay America - Miami - Airport - Doral - 25th Street to your Saves list
Extended Stay America - Miami - Airport - Doral - 25th Street
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   7750 NW 25th Street, Doral, FL 33122 (Formerly Extended Stay Deluxe)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
SAVE 15% TODAY!
Ranked #17 of 21 Hotels in Doral
Miami, Florida
“Home away from home”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2013

This was my first time staying at an Extended Stay hotel. Overall it's a very clean and comfortable hotel. The rooms are very nice and equipped with everything you need. Front desk staff are exceptional! Shuttle drivers are friendly and helpful. Love the grab and go style breakfast. Shuttle to and from airport is a plus. . You won't be disappointed here.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Miami - Airport - Doral - 25th Street, responded to this review, November 8, 2013
Tanya - Thank you so much for posting a review of our property. I am so glad that you enjoyed staying at our clean, comfortable hotel and that you liked your room, especially the amenities which were included. As well, it is great to know that our staff provided you with such great service.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (32)
Baird, Texas
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2013

I just returned from a 4 night stay at this hotel . I made my reservations months in advance and received a comfirmation that all would be as reserved; However upon arrival, which was late in the evening, I find that they don't have my reservations. I was traveling with 3 other ladies, two which were handicapped and myself. They say they are sorry but will have to do something different that what was reserved. They told me they had one room with two beds which I gave to my two companions who were handicapped and they gave me a tiny room with one bed, dbl, and a sofa couch. I took this because we were so tird. The next day I wanted a new room but they told me they couldn't do that. The elevators didn't work properly, two floors were completely closed off for renavation and very few even spoke English. We had no room cleaning unless we stayed for a week and if we requested it we had to pay for it. We had no clean towels delivered and if we wanted them we had to go to the check in to get them. The staff at the front desk was friendly but the other staff said no savy english. We even had to carry out our own trash.
This hotel was recommended by Shell Time Shares. When I complained they said it wasnt their fault we didn't get the right room and would do nothing to off set my points. What a rip off.
I was very disappointed with the hotle and Shell
Judy Gulley

Room Tip: Dont go. If you do check your reservations before you arrive
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends
Waynesboro, Tennessee
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2013

We stayed at this home away from home during July and August. Due to working in the area we were there for over a Month. The best thing I can say is Customer Service! Giselle was the greatest. All the front desk ladies were great, but Giselle was just super. During our stay they were renovating, which surprised me because the rooms were extremely nice. We did have to move to another floor because of the work but it was no problem. Giselle let us know days ahead. We spent every night around the pool. If I had anything negative to say it would be I hope they have finally replaced the pool umbrellas. Two days after we arrived , a storm broke the umbrella . As I sat at the pool to read ( I'm a smoker) many times during the day. There was little shade. But it's Miami.And the umbrellas were needed. BUT., I didn't ask the front desk about replacing them. I asked the numerous Supervisors in charge of the renovation. All in all, we would be glad to stay at this hotel again. Thanks Giselle! Hope you got the pineapple. Room 202, Mrs. R. Wright

Room Tip: 4th floor had no noise at all. Very well insulated . We faced the pool area.
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Miami - Airport - Doral - 25th Street, responded to this review, August 22, 2013
Rebecca - Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us. I'm so pleased to hear that we were able to provide you with the" home away from home" experience. It makes me so happy to know that you had an amazing stay with us and that we met all of your expectations thanks to our front desk staff. Guiselle always gives great customer service and I am proud to know that she continues to do so. I will be sure to share your comments with her and the rest of the team.

The staff and I would like to thank you again for posting your review and for all your kind words.We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!
Chicago, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2013

Extended stay is extremely clean and comfortable. Personally I am a clean freak, and my room was spotless. Every thing I needed to cook was already in the room (pots,pans,silverware,dishes,etc.) That was a pleasant surprise. Anytime I'm traveling with my family we will always make reservations with Extended Stay America. Also rooms are spacious.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Miami - Airport - Doral - 25th Street, responded to this review, August 6, 2013
Rashanique - Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us. I truly appreciate your comments regarding your room, especially the kitchen as well as the level of cleanliness throughout our hotel. It would be our pleasure for you to repeat your experience with us in the future.
Atlanta, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2013

The entire staff was very friendly but the hotels most valuable asset is there front counter staff. Which consists of Christy, Jessica, Vanessa, and Jusella all of these ladies are extremely nice and friendly and very helpful. They go above and beyond there duties to make sure you have a very pleasant stay. Amilcar from the maintenance staff is a very friendly and helpful individual as well. These individuals are the reason why I will always choose this hotel to stay in when I visit Miami.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Miami - Airport - Doral - 25th Street, responded to this review, July 25, 2013
Deon - The staff and I read your review, and I would like to thank you for writing such good things about my team, especially Christy, Jessica, Vanessa and Jusella. I'm so pleased to hear that we were able to provide you with the service that you as a valued guest deserve.

Perkasie, Pennsylvania
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2013

This hotel was our home for 5 nights while we visited our daughter, who lives at the hotel during her present job. They were accommodating enough to put us across the hall, so it made for an easy visit to each other's rooms. Our room was a good size, with separate dressing and bathtub/toilet areas. It was clean, and the staff (especially Jessica at the front desk) was friendly and helpful. I didn't get a chance to try the pool, as we had daily rain and were off visiting other attractions, but it looked inviting. The breakfast, as others have mentioned, was not extensive, but it was easy to find something to keep me full until lunch. There are a number of handy stores within walking distance, free parking and WI-FI, and it is convenient to almost any place you might want to go in the Miami/Ft. Lauderdale area. I am told that they are in the process of redoing the rugs, so that accounts for the fact that they were somewhat worn. It is a good value for the price. We did not use room service, so I can't comment on that. Due to our short stay, there was no room-cleaning or bed-making by the staff, but we were made aware that anything we needed, such as clean towels, dish detergent, soap, etc. was available if we simply asked at the desk. We had a very good time, and I would recommend this hotel to anyone who wants a basic room with a full kitchen for a reasonable price.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Miami - Airport - Doral - 25th Street, responded to this review, July 23, 2013
Thank you so much for posting a review of our property. I'm so pleased to hear that we were able to meet all your expectations and more, I am very happy that you were able to be accomidated across from your family memeber in order for you to be able to spend time together without having to travel far in between floors. I am also very proud of our team for providing you with amazing customer service and being as helpful as possible to you.

Trinidad
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2013

Stayed for 5 nights. Good location with easy access to malls...once you are driving. Held 2 reservations back to back, the hotel staff accommodated an early check-in on the second part of the trip. The Grab and Go breakfast was very basic but worked for us.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Miami - Airport - Doral - 25th Street, responded to this review, June 5, 2013
Zaid - The staff and I read your review, and would like to thank you for your kind words. We are glad to hear that we were able to provide you with such great customer service. As well, I am very happy that you found our location to be convenient and the grab-and-go breakfast to be a good way to start your day.

We truly appreciate your comments. The staff and I would love to provide you with another comfortable stay in the future.

Been to Extended Stay America - Miami - Airport - Doral - 25th Street? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Extended Stay America - Miami - Airport - Doral - 25th Street

Address: 7750 NW 25th Street, Doral, FL 33122 (Formerly Extended Stay Deluxe)
Location: United States > Florida > Doral
Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Parking Kitchenette Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
#8 Business Hotel in Doral
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Extended Stay America - Miami - Airport - Doral - 25th Street 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Odigeo, Extended Stay and Priceline so you can book your Extended Stay America - Miami - Airport - Doral - 25th Street reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Extended Stay Deluxe Miami - Airport - Doral Hotel Miami
Extended Stay America Miami
Extended Stay Miami
Miami Extended Stay

If you own or manage Extended Stay America - Miami - Airport - Doral - 25th Street, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.