You added Extended Stay America - Miami - Airport - Doral - 25th Street to your Saves list
Extended Stay America - Miami - Airport - Doral - 25th Street
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   7750 NW 25th Street, Doral, FL 33122 (Formerly Extended Stay Deluxe)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
SAVE 15% TODAY!
Ranked #17 of 22 Hotels in Doral
Wisconsin
“Great surprise!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 21, 2012

I spent 4 days at this pet-friendly hotel which accepted my cat. The room was as big as a small apartment. It was spotless, nothing in need of repair, and friendly and courteous service at the front desk and from all other staff as well. The only drawback was that there was a lot of construction taking place on the roads around the hotel, and being it was near Miami International, the traffic was quite bad. I was on the top floor of the building though, and the only noise I heard was an occasional plane taking off from the airport. Since this is an extended stay facility, if you dont stay more than a week you have to pay extra for housekeeping to come in and refresh your room (only $5.00 each time) or if you are like me, (I kept it clean myself), you could get all the free towels, toiletries, and coffee supplies at the front desk free of charge.All in all, it was a very pleasant experience for someone who likes a lot of space, free Wi-Fi and a very clean room at an exceptional price. They offer AARP and AAA discounts too.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled solo
Eileen R, Manager at Extended Stay America - Miami - Airport - Doral - 25th Street, responded to this review, December 7, 2012
I appreciate you taking the time to write such a great review. I'm thrilled that you enjoyed the room size, cleanliness and courteous service. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We hope to see you again soon.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (32)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 16, 2012

Close to everything I will stay in this hotel again I am from South America and I like Miami for bussisness and this hotel is close to airport and close to all the places that I have to deal staff is nice I wool be again in dicber

• Stayed October 2012

Review collected in partnership with Apello

I received a copy of your review, and wanted to thank you for your review while here from South America. I'm glad that the hotel works well for your business travels. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.
Caracas, Venezuela
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 16, 2012

When I come to miami I usually look for a hotel not too expensive so we have more cash to shop, this have been a great hotel for that, it offers a refrigerator and small kitchen for convinience and it is well located close to mall and airport. Still need a car. I will choose this hotel in the future

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
I appreciate you taking the time to write such a great review. I'm so pleased to hear that the location and price matched what you were looking for. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We hope to see you again soon.
Birmingham, Alabama
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2012

This is a good hotel for people who want to cook instead of going out to eat. Everything was clean and very comfortable to stay in. There are dishes there to help with serving and preparing food. The only item missing was a pan to place pizza's or other oven baked foods.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Eileen R, Manager at Extended Stay America - Miami - Airport - Doral - 25th Street, responded to this review, October 31, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. It's great to hear that you took advantage of the kitchen in the room and thank you for your commentary about the oven. I am going to have this taken care of. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!
Minneapolis
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2012

The price was right and the hotel was ok, but we had a bad experience with the airport shuttle. We called the hotel and told them where we were. They said they would be there in less than 25 minutes. We stood there for 45 minutes. No shuttle. I called again and they said they would be there in a few minutes, about 10 minutes later the shuttle came. The driver knew we were frustrated, so rather than telling me that he was sorry that he was running behind, he told me he had driven by twice and that we weren’t they. That really made me angry. I never moved the entire time we were waiting and I never took my eyes off of the shuttles going by us. He had not driven by us and lying to me was the last straw. I stay at the airport hotels if I wanted rely on their transportation instead of renting a car. When the shuttle driver does stuff like that I have no faith that their service will be reliable, so I won’t stay with them again. I flew back through this airport a few days later and stayed at another airport hotel.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I am sorry to hear that you waited so long for our airpot shuttle to pick you up. In response to your feedback, I am implementing some new procedures so as to avoid this from happening again and from you receiving the response you received. I appreciate you bringing this to our attention. If you have any additional feedback, please reach out to me at mma@extendedstay.com. We would love to have another chance to provide you with a better experience at our hotel the next time you're in town.
new orleans,la
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 6, 2012

Well,I came to stay for a week.and let me tell you that the room was very clean,smelled really great,everything looked new and staff were available at all times.I really have to extend my thanks to Mercedes because she was an angel and made sure that everything was perfect.I had a very big king suite and so close to all of the malls and the airport. Hope to come back soon:))ciao,from new Orleans.

• Stayed August 2012
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Miami - Airport - Doral - 25th Street, responded to this review, September 13, 2012
Thank you for your great comments about your recent week's stay at our hotel. We are so glad to hear that you enjoyed your visit from New Orleans, and look forward to sharing your great comments with the entire team, including Mercedes.

It would be our pleasure to hae you stay with us again in the future or at any of our other brand locations. Thank you once more for your kind works.
London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2012

I had stayed at the Extended Stay hotels 4 years ago as i travelled through various states for 3 or 4 nights at each one and was impressed by the business model. I did not book this one myself as it was booked by someone who selected I assume on price (around US$ 79) based on budget. What a pleasant surprise to see how upgraded the hotels are since my last stay of some years ago. They don't seem to miss a thing, complimentary wifi, complimentary breakfast (I left too early but imagine it is a continental type affair)Swimming pool, bluetooth printer of some sort in the lobby (which had a not working sign on it- but the idea is great) and the rooms were clean, spacious and fully kitted out with a proper kitchen, comfy furniture, efficient a/c, comfortable bed, very spacious bathroom. The receptionist was very helpful and booked an early cab as i had no US phone. the night staff gave my call to the minute. I believe there is also a pool at the hotel. My room faced a runway at the airport but i only once heard a plane either landing or taking off and had an undisturbed sleep. If i was travelling with the family and looking for somewhere to stay in MIami this would be top of my list. The savings on a downtown strip hotel allows for enough saving to rent a car. I also read that if you book on their own site you are guaranteed the best prices so i imagine that my US$ 79 could have been even lower as my room was booked through an online agency.

Room Tip: There are rooms overlooking the runway and ones into a car park, even though I was not bothered by a...
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
Manager_11525, Manager at Extended Stay America - Miami - Airport - Doral - 25th Street, responded to this review, August 16, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to leave comments regarding your recent stay with us! We are glad that you enjoyed your stay as much as we enjoyed having you stay with us! We pride ourselves on providing clean, comfortable and friendly accommodations at a reasonable rate. We hope to see you again next time you are in the Miami area! Thanks again!
Also consider these accommodations in or near Doral
Extended Stay America - Miami - Airport - Doral - 87th Avenue South
Element Miami Doral
#3 of 22 in Doral
4.5 of 5 stars 39 reviews
Extended Stay America - Miami - Airport - Blue Lagoon

Been to Extended Stay America - Miami - Airport - Doral - 25th Street? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Extended Stay America - Miami - Airport - Doral - 25th Street

Address: 7750 NW 25th Street, Doral, FL 33122 (Formerly Extended Stay Deluxe)
Location: United States > Florida > Doral
Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Parking Kitchenette Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
#10 Business Hotel in Doral
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Extended Stay America - Miami - Airport - Doral - 25th Street 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Agoda and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Extended Stay America - Miami - Airport - Doral - 25th Street reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Extended Stay Deluxe Miami - Airport - Doral Hotel Miami
Extended Stay America Miami
Extended Stay Miami
Miami Extended Stay

If you own or manage Extended Stay America - Miami - Airport - Doral - 25th Street, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.