“excellent location and facilities” 5 of 5 stars

+1 305-592-2000
Improve this listing
Ranked #6 of 15 things to do in Doral
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“excellent location and facilities”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2014

was staying for business and would have liked to make more use of the facilities. my room was in the Bobby Jones suite. Large room with very comfortable large bed and pillows. Dinner in BLT was excellent and breakfast buffet had a wide range of food and fruits. range of pools and courses. staff very friendly. will definitely stay again.

San Francisco, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Terrible time just trying to get into my room”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2014

Been trying to get into my room since 2pm. First room wasn't available. Then took me 25 min to get a key once it was ready. Headed straight to dinner without dropping my stuff off. Came back at 10.30 to find the elevator was broke. No phone in the lobby. Finally had bell captain come and carry my items up to the third floor. 11pm and Si ready for bed only to find out the light in the closet is broke. Keeps turning on an off. Nice strobe effect. Except I want to sleep. 11.15 and waiting for engineer to come up. Not convenient when meetings start at 7.45 tomorrow morning. Can't imagine that this is going to get any better.

Miami, Florida
24 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 37 helpful votes
“Cadillac Tournament Parking Snafu”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 6, 2014

Hey, Donald...FIRE SOMEBODY!!! Parking here was a total cluster----,an unmitigated disaster of a launch for the new Doral. People paying $40.00 to valet park and then waiting 2 hours at Valet to get their cars back.Seems Shemaus was blissfully collecting the cash and then neglecting to inform the runners that car 123 had been paid for and to go get it.After 50 minutes i went to the window to form a stink and found that my keys had never been moved off the rack to get my car. If you go to the tournament do not park at hotel, have someone drop you off(taxi, Family at the gate), This never happened in 25 years of Eastern, Ryder,Ford, Computer Associates tournaments. What Gives?? Hire Soffer parking if you can't do it.

Visited March 2014
Staten Island
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 2, 2014 via mobile

Donald Trump is robbing everyone that plays Doral. I played the course on Friday Jan,31 2014. The place is getting ready for the PGA tour that has an event coming up so the construction to me is exceptable. What's not exceptable is charging people $450 for 18 holes of an average golf course. Puddles, soaked golf course with a lot of bunkers and water greens are good caddies are terrible way over priced. The last thing was after our round some idiot comes to us and tells us that they under charged us for the caddies instead of $20 they went ahead and charged us $70 on a credit card that we gave them earlier without telling us. Biggest piece of crap I have been to. Do your selves a favor play somewhere else Doral is worth 200 never mind 450.

1 Thank Joseph Q

Been to Trump National Doral Golf Course? Share your experiences!