“Great Find!” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Delivery
Miami
“Great Find!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2013

This is a really great place to go for a quick and delicious lunch as it's close to my work. Their green and red curries are excellent and the lunch specials come with soup and a spring roll. Staff are quick and polite. I have also enjoyed the seafood lunch special here in the past. It's in the middle of a tiny strip shopping mall but well worth the effort to visit. Tasty and good food at reasonable prices.

• Visited June 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“No nonsense delicious Thai food... Consistently great!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 31, 2013

I was first here about 8 years ago, and it was my furst Thai, and remembered it to be really good... I was back today, and it is better yet than I remembered.
It is and unpretentious small place on a strip mall off of Palmetto (826) on Doral on 25th street. Nice and clean, with prompt and kind service. Came for lunch and, without feeling rushed, I was in and out in less than 30 minutes.
My wife had the Mango Curry, and I had the Massaman... both great!! Portions are not huge, and actually may seem small; but, when you add the spring roll and the cup of soup they serve to start you off (and which were actually very good also), we were satisfied with the size of the meal.
The whole experience was simple and extremely good. Will return many times!

• Visited May 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
“Good vegetarian food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 28, 2013

I stayed in Sleep Inn hotel nearby and searched for good Thai restaurant and found this. It didn't disappoint us. I tried Veggie fried rice (4 star) and gang tofu curry (4 star). Both are very good but I made mistake ordering tom yam soup with 4 stars :(...It was very spicy to sip but blame me for ordering 4 stars on a soup. Definitely worth trying if you like Thai food.

• Visited January 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Willemstad, Curacao
“Looking for good Thai food?”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 19, 2012

It's been our second time now, when visiting miami, we go to this nice Thai restaurant! The food is so fresh and delicious! And the ambiance is just cozy! Just give it a try, you will not regret it! There is a nice Thai lady working in there, and we had a really nice chat with her, so passionate and enthousiastic!
Ivy and Maurice

• Visited December 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Macon, Georgia
“Tasty”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2012

For our entire stay, we were the only customers at Doral Thai. We chose this place for dinner due to reviews here, and we weren't disappointed. We had the veggie fried rice, and a red curry dish with tofu, and it was fantastic. The prices were reasonable, and the amount was just perfect (we are from out of town and couldn't have any leftovers 'to go', hence delighted to finish all of our meal). Additionally, the decor was warm, and the service was great.

• Visited November 2012