“Open Water Dive Class” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #6 of 13 attractions in Doral
Fort Lauderdale, Florida, United States
“Open Water Dive Class”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2013

My wife got me a open water dive certification for her and I for my birthday off of Groupon. This is one of the newer dive shops in South Florida. With that being said the customer service is first rate. Abdiel gave us the class portion and first confined water dives. He was VERY patient with my wife and took her down a second time during the buoyancy phase and getting her used to the under water environment.

We had our open water sessions with Dalton and he also did a great job. The only recommendation I would make here is maybe getting to the dive site earlier then the students. Once he arrived again top notch instruction going through our skills test.

We had our second dive to finish our skills with a class of 5 and Dalton was outstanding. Not only was he patient and went through the skills multiple times. He made sure to take extra time with those who needed it. I also lost my camera and he went down again to try and find it.

While this is a new shop continuing to grow my experience Ocean Hunters was excellent and I would certainly recommend them, especially if your not comfortable in the water. They will take the time to make sure your squared away.

Visited July 2013

Miami, Florida
“Great place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2013

Had a great experience at this shop. Went in to buy a speargun and some fins, ended up buying a mask as well. only because i had a little more left over than i thought i would becuase of the great prices. very friendly service, a little hidden and hard to find if its your first time, but definitely worth the find. make sure to check in on foursquare to receive discounts.

Visited May 2013

Been to Ocean Hunters Dive Center? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Ocean Hunters Dive Center, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.