“Good hotel great people” 3 of 5 stars

Hotel deals
Special Offer
Book Early and Save
Ranked #12 of 13 Hotels in Doral
“Good hotel great people”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

Nice concept, was my first time at aloft brand, easy, very good athmosphere and easy going people, chk in fast and chk out fast also. Very good option at Doral area.

Brekfast buffete is a cery good option, nice to have better options for dinner.

The gym is averge but with all that you need.

Stayed January 2015, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
Dallas, TX
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Great place but parking a little tight at night. Very Clean staff very friendly. Overall I'm very happy. I arrived late at night could not find parking but let me park in front and held my keys. :) :)

• Stayed January 2015, traveled on business
Bristol
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The hotel is nice and new and all of the amenities are good and clean. The staff did a good job and even called to ask if I'd like to extend my late checkout past 4pm. I was impressed.

The rooms are ok but small like all of the Aloft rooms. They were clean for the most part but need a good clean in some of the corners and creases of the bathroom. Unfortunately they don't have the nice beds like the Sheraton or Four Points and were quite hard.

They had a big New Years party on while we were there and left the music going until past 3. It seemed a bit late. I was impressed that they did such a good job cleaning up after the party.

• Stayed January 2015
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This place is the worst hotel I have ever stayed! It is 3:00 am, there are still tons of noises in the hotel that makes me unable to sleep! Totally ruined my vacation! It is the worst ever!! I am so furious with this place! I will never stay any aloft place based on today's experience!

Stayed January 2015, traveled as a couple
Miami, Florida
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I enjoyed my stay at the ALoft hotels. It was very modern and beautiful as I had expected but it was a bit tight. When you think the word LOFT you think spaced out. This was more like a London flat or a NY Apartment but not like Loft apartment in Miami or Atlanta for that matter that I'm used to. And my bathroom door would not stay closed. Thank God I was in there with someone I was comfortable with and it was only one night so I lucked out so I didn't have to do the #2. TMI I know but I did think, Jesus what if I had to do the #2 and the bathroom door kept sliding open. I had to take a shower with the door wide open. So maybe a better system for the sliding door and this hotel would be good. It's in a pretty developed area so there is plenty to eat around the hotel. I didn't get a chance to enjoy most of it outside of the hotel because I was only there one night like I said but it was cute and definitely different than the usual stuffy hotels. I would definitely recommend this for a couple. Not sure about a family because it was tight for just us two. The bed was very comfortable though. It was literally the first thing I said when I woke up. I had a good nights rest. They had a pool table for those to enjoy and a beautiful lobby and the architecture was modern as well. Almost seemed a bit out of place in Doral, I thought I was in Weston for a minute, instead of 10 minutes from the airport.Very nice place especially for the price, would stay again.

• Stayed December 2014, traveled as a couple
Singapore, Singapore
2 of 5 stars Reviewed December 10, 2014

The hotel is actually nice with fresh modern decor that I like. There is a 24 hour 'pantry' where you can grab drinks, fruit and snack and charge to the room with a lot of convenience. The room itself is bright and large with a Large flatscreen that has good enough selection of channels.
However, these are all dwarfed by the poor front desk service. The crew is young but not big on customer service. I get the feeling that they run the place like a dorm.
When I arranged for 'go green' for a couple of days I ended up not having any housekeeping at all. Had to call them everyday to ask for housekeeping, despite them saying that their system correctly had my 'go green' only select days. I don't know whether this is the fault of the housekeeping staff or the front desk. But as a guest it was really uncomfortable coming back to an unmade room when expecting otherwise.
Even worse was my experience with the airport transfer. Because I have an early morning departure, I made sure to arrange the airport transfer in advance. On the morning itself, it seems that the front desk on duty called for the airport transfer only when I enquired why my pickup is not already there! Guess I was lucky the driver was available and I managed to get transport in the end.
The biggest peeve, however, is the shower. The water pressure was really poor. It has one of those rain shower head which only provided a light drizzle at best.

Stayed December 2014, traveled on business
Ranson, West Virginia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 4, 2014

The design of this hotel is definitely geared towards the younger crowd. But in a good way. The rooms are large and quiet (it was obviously built well). They do offer a buffet breakfast (the hot food could have been warmer though), and the staff is very friendly. It is a happening place at night, especially on weekends, with lots of events and activity. Thankfully, valet parking is free for guests, since it is difficult to find parking at night.

Room Tip: Higher floors are quieter.