“Lie Zone - Miami” 1 of 5 stars

Attraction Details
Miami, Florida, United States
“Lie Zone - Miami”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2013

At first you think, WOW, this place is happening. But that changes real quick with your first interaction with staff - especially the check-in, front counter. And once you interact with the Managers, you realize why the staff could careless. Have questions? Good luck getting them to answer the phone - they don't and although you can leave messages till your heart's content, they won't call back. Send an email? HA - fat chance on a response. Bottom line - this place is a fad and eventually the Miami crowd will move on.

“Sky UNFUN zone!!!!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2013 via mobile

Where to start... We came with our two kids and were greeted by an unhappy to be alive employee.filled out the wavers it was 4:57 and were given our shoes and our non sticky stickers with our times printed on them,
We were told that if the stickers came off we would not be able to keep jumping. By the time we put our shoes on and got our kids
situated it was now 515 And we have already lost 15 minutes of jumping time. When we finally got into the trampoline area we were told that we couldn't jump with our kids they had to be no one side and they on the other. The attendant kept telling the kids you can't do this you can't do that they couldn't even jump together. There were attendants everywhere and not one smiled or was nice to the kids it was like a military camp with too many rules and not to much fun. We (the parents) didn't jump at all so we asked for a refund and was told that our time started and they could not issue a refund after getting mad and asking for a manager that never came she gave my husband and I a refund. The kids kept jumping till our time was out and then an attendant came to my kids and said "your time is done get out of the trampoline!" Real nice way to speak to children and to think we drove all the way from Aventura. Needless to say we will NEVER return. We do hope someone opens a REBOUNDZ down here we went to one in Orlando and had a blast!!! Next week will try plant air my daughter went there with camp and loved it. Sky zone SUCKED!!! and is not worth the $13 I will pay more for my kids to have fun somewhere else and not get yelled at.

Bucks, UK
15 attraction reviews
“Really enjoyable”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2013

We took our kids aged 13 and 14 to Sky Zone en route to Miami Airport to catch a flight home to the UK. We booked a 1-hour session online the day before, found it easily using satnav (though it's in a bit of an odd location) and had no problem registering. Maybe because we have nothing like this in the UK, our kids had a great time! The main trampoline area has plenty of space and the staff were careful to ensure the younger kids bounced at one end away from the rest. The two dodgeball areas were also well organized and our kids LOVED those games. There is also a big foam pit and a basketball trampoline. It was well staffed and we felt that safety was of paramount importance. There is a very small cafe and several party rooms, as well as lockers. The kids came off after the hour absolutely exhausted but having thoroughly enjoyed it. Our daughter trampolines competitively in the UK and she really loved this place.

Merida, Mexico
6 attraction reviews
“Interesting place”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2013

A good place to have fun with the kids. Location may seem odd, but the place is worth it. Huge rebounders, with some additional attractions. Kids will love it.

Visited July 2013
Miami, Florida
“STAY AWAY-SMELLY-BAD SERVICE!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2013

TERRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE! SMELLY PLACE! I was with a party of 6 boys eager to have fun. I was warned that sessions are punctual so we arrived 1/2 hour before to ensure time to get the shoes required to jump. 1st they couldn't find one of our waivers online. Unfortunately is was one of the boys that didn't have a parent present. I had to track his mom down and have her rush to her computer. Her son had been there 4 times prior to this visit...The young staff is well how do I say this, dumb! My middle son was taken out of an activity and told he couldn't wear his sports goggles. I was in the snack area and no one called me to inform me my son had been told he could not continue jumping. Why take my phone number on the waiver if you aren't going to use it?? Well after 5 minutes or so, my older son comes to notify me of what has happen. I walked over to the staff and an associate "Kristy" poor child, she will never make it anywhere, explained to me that this was the owners NEW REGULATION, NO GLASSES! She was nasty and I explained that they were sports goggles. She said sorry those are rules, he must wear our special goggles over his "glasses". Of course their goggles didn't fit over my son's sports goggles because NOW HE WAS WEARING 2 GOGGLES! I asked to speak to the owner and was told he was on vacation...(OMG, WHO SAYS THAT!?) I asked for a refund since my son couldn't jump blindly. Now 10 minutes had gone by, remember each session is strictly timed! We were only 30 minutes into the session. A man named Eddy, he wouldn't give me his last name, walks over to do the refund and asked for my receipt, i explained that the young man ripped it up when i gave him my voucher, he said, "OH, YOU PURCHASED ONLINE, NO REFUND!" Then I tell him everything that happened and he takes my son's sports goggles and starts banging on the lenses and says "these are fine, they are plastic, not glass" and walks away. I followed him and told him that this was unacceptable, my son had now lost over 10 minutes of his session and I had paid for a full session and that this incident was no fault of his. I also stated that no one had even bothered to apologize for our trouble. He then said, "ARE YOU FINISHED, ARE YOU FINISHED" !! I said, yes, I am finished, I will not be spoken to in this manner. Well long story short, this place stinks! Very poorly managed. Hope the owner is having a nice vacation with our money!

Visited June 2013