“Best burger in town” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Doral, Florida
“Best burger in town”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 13, 2012

If you love burgers, this is the place to go. You can eat there or take out. Just beware of the fries, one order is huge! So if you are four, you can all probably eat with one regular size fry. I simply love these burgers!

Visited August 2012

Ithaca, New York
“So I'm a five guy Disciple”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2012

I would say this one is better than most. Quick, consistent service. Hamburgers anyway you like them. Keep in mind they are thin burgers well done. Toppings are pretty much anything you want. Fries are natural and cooked very well.

Visited July 2012
Pembroke Pines, Florida
“Really good burgers”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2012

Not much to say here,, if you are looking for a good and inexpensive burger, this is the place for you. Burgers are big and taste is spot on. Very good!

• Visited May 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Proctor, VT
“Great Burger & Fries.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2012

This too is my first experience at a Five Guys. While the wait was a bit longer than I wanted - it was worth it. One of the best burgers I have had. We ordered a large fry that was large enough to feed the 3 of us. Will go back.

• Visited May 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Vermont
“Actually, Too Much of a Pretty Good Thing”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 12, 2012

This was my first experience at a Five Guys joint. Being somewhat of an aficionado of good burger joints, and in the midst of a journey around the entirety of the U.S, I'm in an ideal position to sample a veritable pandemic of patties.

I came away with some mixed feelings: I ordered the 'regular' hamburger (two patties) and a regular order of fries, for just short of $10. I adorned my test burger with only ketchup, mustard and pickles. The beef was good quality and unseasoned (for better or worse) and well done. After a ten-minute wait I was handed a, heavy, standard lunch-sized bag with tell-tale grease marks already peeking through ( Always a good sign in my experience).

The burger was wrapped in foil and hot. The fries filled a twelve-ounce paper cup and the entire bottom of the bag; enveloping the foiled burger in their potatoey goodness. The burger patties were 'very good', but somewhat bland and a bit dry. The fries were right up there with my favorites (Al's in Burlington, VT; In 'N Out Burger and McD's). My only real complaint was with the amount of fries (I know; it was my first time); There was nearly a pound of nicely salted, somewhat greasy, fries at my disposal: So much, that I ended up trashing half the order in lieu of finishing them off at the entrance to the local ER.

Goodness is one thing, gluttony is another. I would have felt just as good parting with a tenner for a moister, nicely seasoned burger and a half-the-size fries for the same cost. I'll be more careful the next time.

Enjoy.