“Best Empanadas in Doral” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #16 of 178 Restaurants in Doral
Cuisines: Argentinean
Dining options: Takeout, Dessert
Description: From delicious sandwiches to mouthwatering fine pastries, Nahuen has everything you need to make your event unforgettable. Perfectly arranged cold cuts, cakes, and much more.
San Antonio, Texas
“Best Empanadas in Doral”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 19, 2012

Every time I go to Miami I have to go to this place. To me it is one of the best places to eat; the variety is excellent. Reminds me of La Ceiba in Puerto Rico. We definitely need a place like this in San Antonio....

• Visited December 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

“What are they hiding?”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 21, 2012 via mobile

I used to frequent this restaurant the food quality was usually pretty good and the service is usually ok. On my last visit I ordered a large number of empanadas for take out. Each empanada has a different shape to identify the filling. The display where the food is located has a guide of the shapes / fillings across the top. I took 2 pictures of the guide so I could identify the fillings at home. Immediately a manager and employee approached me and very rudely told me that I could not take pictures of the food. I explained I was not photographing the food and the my order was being boxed. I told them that it was just to identify the filling. They became more rude and would not hear of it. I offered to show them the pictures to no avail. At that point I began to wonder why they wouldn't want their food photographed. Was there a health code or any other violation? What could they be hiding? Needless to say I left without the food and will never return.

• 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
San Antonio, Texas
“Great Argentian food!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2012

Great Argentian food! Wonderful bakery, meat selection and good selection of Argentian wines that are difficult to find in other places

Visited June 2012
Ithaca, New York
“Very Busy - Chaotic”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2012

My only experience with this place was a Sunday afternoon around 1:00 Pm. Very crowded and chaotic place. For the new comer, very difficult to even figure out how you are suppose to order. Difficult to communicate in English. Seemed to have a lot of interesting foods, meats and pastries. I will try again when it is less crowded.

• Visited July 2012
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Tampa, Florida
“Quick and Good”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2012

This is my favorite place in the area, quick and great food. Plenty of choices for everyone.

Visited July 2012

Been to Patagonia? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Patagonia, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.