I stayed at the this hotel twice (both times for 1 week) between April and May 2013. I liked the hotel, and most of the staff was really friendly and helpful. I asked for late check-outs both times, and they happily accommodated me.
What I didn't like:
- you have to pay for everything! Breakfast, internet, an extra bottle of water. I know my company will cover it for me, but it still seems strange to be paying for WIFI, I haven't paid for WIFI while traveling for business for while..
- breakfast: really good selection: from healthy to hearty, but 23 bucks for breakfast every days is way too much
- you can't open a window.. I don't know, maybe the area around the hotel is extremely dangerous (didn't look like it though!), but it really bothered me that I could not get any fresh air in the room
On the plus side, the bed was very comfortable, and the in-room service was super quick
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- InterContinental at Doral Miami is located in the heart of the city of Doral within 4 miles of Miami's two largest malls - International and Dolphin, business parks and next to an array of entertainment choices like sports bars and trendy restaurants to choose from. Only 7 miles away from the International Airport, offering complimentary shuttle service every hour on the hour (6a-10p). Our guestrooms have soundproof windows, custom mattresses, LCD, rain showers and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Expedia, Agoda, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your InterContinental at Doral Miami reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental At Doral Miami Hotel Doral
- Intercontinental Miami