“I want to go back!” 5 of 5 stars

GreenLeadersSilver level
Beirut, Lebanon
“I want to go back!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2013

When I left the hotel, I was so sad! It was a great experience. Staff was so friendly and helpful. The concierge helped us with tours and general information about what to do in Miami. The rooms were clean and the beds were very comfortable! I enjoyed the experience a lot. Not one complaint!

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
ICatDoralMiami, Manager at InterContinental at Doral Miami, responded to this review, April 18, 2013
Dear aldanalina,

Thank you for sharing back how pleasurable your stay was with us. We are so proud of the level of service and dedication our staff provides to ensure that every guest has a memorable stay. We are glad you had the opportunity to experience it and we look forward to serving you again.

Happy travels.

530 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (78)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2013

Going to America was one of my ideas.
The reception at this hotel did our checking but the representative was too serious. My friends said Americans are all about customer service so far I was not impressed. Compared to UK Miami was utterly hot. I requested ice. 1 hour later no ice yet the operator told me that there were no ice machines.We decided to go to the pool. In the elevator we met Indira don't remember her last name. She asked how was our stay and I told her about the ice she said sorry. Once we are on the pool Indira shows up with ice and 2 bottles of water. Now I was impressed. She said sorry too many times which also surprised me since I am pretty sure she was not a room service person and she told me she was a supervisor and was dress impeccable. Now I agree with my friend Americans are all about customer service and we will go back to the hotel next year.

Room Tip: Room with a view to the pool.stunning.
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends
ICatDoralMiami, Manager at InterContinental at Doral Miami, responded to this review, April 16, 2013
Dear keebleUK,

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us. It is feedback like yours that helps us improve our service to our guests.
We already addressed with the appropriate departments about your initial experience with our hotel, and this is being corrected as we speak.
On the other hand, we are glad that Indira was able to assist you and change your perspective of our hotel. She is a great asset to our team.
We hope to have you soon again with us, so you experience the hospitality of all our associates.

Northern, New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2013

Stayed here for a few days with my mom and my daughter. Rooms are very clean...smells good. Rooms are a good size. Hotel staff was more then helpful and always friendly. I used their gym, great size and had enough to get a good workout. My daughter loved the pool. My mom got a massage. She said she has never gotten a massage like that..." We go to miami about every 4 months. My mom says she will definitly be back for more! We did have breakfast and it was pricey but they had a good selction and the food was good. We will be going back in June!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
ICatDoralMiami, Manager at InterContinental at Doral Miami, responded to this review, April 10, 2013
Dear Linda P,

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback.
We are glad to hear that you and your family enjoyed your stay with us and thank you also for the good comments on our staff. We have a great team working here and we are proud of them.
We are looking forward for your next visit in June and hopefully your mom will be able to enjoy, once again, a relaxing massage.

Orlando, Fl
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2013

I spent almost three weeks here, while I trained for a job I got. The Hotel is beautiful, in a great location. The neighborhood is quiet, basically is an industrial area, but there are great neighborhoods around. The staff is friendly and helpful, whenever we needed a recommendation they were there to help. The gym is well equipped so you can burn calories while there. The breakfast buffet is excellent and room service is second to none. Costa del Sol golf course is close by, a great course that is not part of the hotel but is a PGA course. If you need a place to rest and wind down after a busy day, look no further. I am still using it whenever I am in Miami, is the best.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
Dear Orlandobori,

We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and thank you also for the compliments on our staff and facilities.
We are glad to hear that after a day at work we were able to help you relax and enjoy yourself.
We are looking forward to seeing you soon with us.

Columbus, Ohio
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

We booked this hotel on Priceline. It's in a good location, free self parking. Safe parking, we left one car there for a few days and it was fine. The hotel was modern, very clean. Friendly staff, beds comfortable.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
ICatDoralMiami, Manager at InterContinental at Doral Miami, responded to this review, April 9, 2013
Dear AroundNAround,
We would like to thank you for the time you took out of your busy schedule to give us a review. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay with us and looking forward for your next visit.
Arlington, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

This is a fine hotel. Long driveway, warm welcome and a great introduction to the hotel by a professional who handled our bags. Rooms that are so quiet you feel as though you are sleeping in a safe. The restaurant serves fine food, and room service is first rate. It's also a very pretty place with lots of spots to get away and enjoy the pool or a quiet place surrounded with great Florida trees, plants and flowers

Need a tour, restaurant, directions; or anything else you can think of, just see Miguel the Concierge and he will make it happen. He got us aboard tours of the beach and the great diverse sections of Miami; found a selection of nearby restaurants and secured taxi service to any destination we wanted including the terminal where we boarded our cruise ship.

As in any hotel, the staff makes the stay. People who work at the Doral InterContinental want to make your stay the best it can be, and they do so.

In my opinion Miami Beach should be on everyone's list; and a daytime trip to the craziness there is almost essential. But when it is time to relax and go to bed I want to be in Doral and not downtown.

Room Tip: All of the rooms are good, but I found that looking out at the driveway in the morning let me know t...
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear Brotherdickdca1981,
Thank you so much for your comments and we are very happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. We take pride in having serviceable staff working in our hotel since we strive in making your stay a memorable one. Miguel is a great asset to our team.
We look forward to serving you on your next visit with us.
reading uk
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 7, 2013

Stayed here for 5 nights , location is a bit out of the way but you can overcome this by having a car or using public transport , I stayed in a club room with slandered room features for this type of room , very clean and comfortable , club lounge is as very nice , but what made it far better than other club lounges that I have visited was the people who worked there , Ray who was the guy I had most interaction with was very professional and is a credit to intercontinental group , We ate in the restaurant on our first evening , and I have to honest the service was very good , but the food was very poor and that kept us away from eating there again , The bar area is really non existant as well as the atmosphere it a shame as all the need to do is put a partition up from the restaurant area and that would make a big difference . I would recommend this hotel for the service and club lounge and pool area .

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Good Afternoon bossey,

Thank you very much for your comments about our staff and services received, and thank you for recognizing the services and efforts of Ray which indeed is a great asset to our team.
We will be looking at the rest of your comments and discuss this with management.
Thank you again for taking the time to give us your input and we are looking forward to hosting you again.

InterContinental at Doral Miami

Been to InterContinental at Doral Miami? Share your experiences!