We stayed at this hotel after our cruise. Its in a good location close to MIA. They offer free parking. The facility is clean and modern and rooms are nice and clean. The staff is friendly. The only negative is that they charge around 10 dollars for internet for a day. I find this annoying since in this day and age, when you are paying premium room rates internet should be free. Most other hotels provide some free internet access, even if it is offered only in the lobby etc. but not at this hotel. Based on this annoyance and the choice of many other hotels in the area, I'd probably choose another hotel in the future.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental At Doral Miami Hotel
- Intercontinental At Doral Miami Hotel Doral
- Intercontinental Miami
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- THE INTERCONTINENTAL AT DORAL MIAMI, KNOWN AS "THE PLACE TO BE" IN MIAMI InterContinental at Doral Miami is located in the heart of the city of Doral within 4 miles of Miami's two largest malls - International and Dolphin, business parks and next to an array of entertainment choices like sports bars and trendy restaurants to choose from. Only 7 miles away from the International Airport, offering complimentary shuttle service every hour on the hour (6a-10p). Our guestrooms have soundproof windows, custom mattresses, LCD, rain showers and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG, Hotels.com, Expedia, Olotels, Otel, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Hotwire, Venere and HotelsClick so you can book your InterContinental at Doral Miami reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.