“Very friendly staff, well located for the purpose of my trip, confortable and simple, just what I needed.” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Extended Stay America - Miami - Airport - Doral - 87th Avenue South

You added Extended Stay America - Miami - Airport - Doral - 87th Avenue South to your Saves list
Extended Stay America - Miami - Airport - Doral - 87th Avenue South
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   8655 NW 21st Terrace, Doral, FL 33122   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save up to 10% Today!
Ranked #11 of 21 Hotels in Doral
Mexico City, Mexico
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Practical, clean, comfortable. The kitchenette is a plus, especially for those spendind all day out, you can have breakfast in-room while watching the news and getting reasdy fir the day ahead. Coffe, fruit, tea, cereal and muffins available.
The staff is really friendly and helpful with information, great attitude!
Nos a luxurious resort but a great simple, safe, nice place to stay.

• Stayed March 2015, traveled solo
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Miami - Airport - Doral - 87th Avenue South, responded to this review, 1 week ago
Thank you for taking the time to review your stay at Extended Stay America Doral 87th Avenue South. It is great to hear we were a perfect fit for your needs! It is especially rewarding to know we provided you with a clean and comfortable room all with the great customer service you deserve. Once more, thank you for posting your review. We look forward to having you visit with us again in the future.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (33)
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I picked this hotel with priceline and it is the first time that I have stayed in this hotel it is very comfortable and the staff was friendly when I arrived. The kitchenette type is a great concept for long stays.

Stayed April 2015, traveled solo
Thank you for your wonderful review. We strive to provide clean and comfortable rooms at an affordable price and great customer service. It is such a pleasure to read feedback such as yours and confirm that we are succeeding in meeting this goal. We hope to welcome you back soon. Thank you again!
Gulf Beaches, Florida
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 19, 2015

To be fair I was only on the property for a few hours to sleep before a meeting the next morning. Just a few minutes from MIA Airport. It seemed clean. They really don't have breakfast. Just coffee, apples, oatmeal packets and breakfast bars. Construction around the area makes traffic rough in the morning.

• Stayed March 2015, traveled on business
Sao Paulo
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 10, 2015

AS we were supposed to arrive early in the morning in MIA Airport ( 4 am) and having plans to drive to Key West later,we booked one of the cheapest hotel in Doral area to take a nap before driving for almost 3 hours.We checked in about 6 am,and the front desk employee even gave us an extra hour to check out later!!
But I was not brave enough to sleep in that bed!!!In the lobby we found dirty carpet,the elevator smelled smoke and there was wasted paper on the floor.The room was large,with a full kitchen!!!Linen was so worn,with the worst fabric I have ever found in a hotel before!!!I felt so uncomfortable!!!
I went to the nearest Wal Mart and checked out at 10 am!!!The same employee was confused to see how early we have left the room!!!

Room Tip: Put more Money and stay elsewhere!!!
  • Stayed March 2015, traveled as a couple
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Miami - Airport - Doral - 87th Avenue South, responded to this review, March 30, 2015
Thank you for your review of Extended Stay America Doral 87th Avenue South. While I am pleased to hear our staff was able to accommodate you with extra check-out time, I am truly sorry to hear that you experienced cleanliness issues during your stay with us. I assure you we will use your comments to coach our team to more thoroughly inspect our rooms and make sure this experience is not repeated. Thank you for giving us this opportunity of improvement. We hope that you will give us the opportunity to provide you with a better stay the next time you're in the area.
Brazil
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 10, 2015

We stayed in the hotel for 7 days in March 2015. Doral is a very nice area, the hotel localization is excellent, and the price can be very attractive in case you book well in advance. The staff mood varies a lot, and you can find very nice people as well as unhelpful attendants. We also find some food stains in our microwave oven and in the sink as we checked in the room. Vending machines are very limited in their offers, and the breakfast, as well explained, is just a “grab and go” courtesy. Internet is ok. In case you are looking for a long stay better hotel, but more expensive, is worth visiting the Candlewood suites.

• Stayed March 2015, traveled with family
Thank you for your review of our hotel. While I am glad you consider us good value for your money, I am sorry to hear not all of our staff was as helpful as they should have been. We strive to provide clean and comfortable rooms and great customer service and again I truly apologize the service was not consistent. We will make sure to take this opportunity to improve in all areas mentioned by you and hope you will give us another chance in the future. Thank you for your review.
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2015

Towels were not soft and there is no pool or fitness center. The breakfast is very limited. There was only oatmeal, fruit, and bars. There was coffee. I did not use the kitchen utensils. The rooms were very clean and the beds were very comfortable. The staff was also very friendly.

• Stayed February 2015
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Miami - Airport - Doral - 87th Avenue South, responded to this review, March 20, 2015
Thank you for your nice review of our hotel. I am glad to hear we delivered on our commitment to provide you with a clean and comfortable room and great customer service. However, I am sorry that you were not fully satisfied by our Grab and Go breakfast and you would have liked to have some extra amenities our facility is not equipped with. We hope that you can give our company another chance as many of our nearby locations have a pool and workout room. If you need any additional information, please do not hesitate to contact me at mit@extendedstay.com. Thank you again for your time and your feedback. We hope to host you again in the near future.
Kingston upon Hull, England, United Kingdom
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 23, 2015

This hotel is a 5 minute drive from the airport/main roads and minutes away from Denny's/fast food which after a long day flying provided a free car park and a place to put our head down and shower, which was just what we needed.

The rooms where clean, and had enough amenities for a quick one night stay.

The staff were friendly and welcoming, especially at the front desk.

The decor is dated and they do need to invest in some touch up jobs but all in all its not too bad.

I'd recommend this place only for one night though, the walls were quite thin and I had to unplug the fridge freezer in the middle of the night because it was incredibly noisy. If my stay was a long one I think these small annoyances would have become a major issue.

Stayed February 2015, traveled as a couple
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Miami - Airport - Doral - 87th Avenue South, responded to this review, March 18, 2015
Thank you for taking the time to review Extended Stay America Doral 87th Avenue South. While it is nice to hear your short stay with us was pleasant, I am sorry to hear a longer stay may not have been as comfortable for you. I assure you issues such as the noisy refrigerator in your room are taken care of as soon as they are identified by our team or communicated to us by our guests. I hope the friendliness of our staff and convenience of our location will be reason enough to give us another chance in the future. We look forward to offering you a better experience when you return. Thank you again for your review.

Been to Extended Stay America - Miami - Airport - Doral - 87th Avenue South? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Extended Stay America - Miami - Airport - Doral - 87th Avenue South

Address: 8655 NW 21st Terrace, Doral, FL 33122
Location: United States > Florida > Doral
Free Parking Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Wheelchair access
#5 Business Hotel in Doral
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Extended Stay America - Miami - Airport - Doral - 87th Avenue South 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Extended Stay, Orbitz, Priceline, Despegar.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Extended Stay America - Miami - Airport - Doral - 87th Avenue South reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Extended Stayamerica Miami - Airport - Doral Hotel Miami
Extended Stay America Miami
Extended Stay Miami
Miami Extended Stay

If you own or manage Extended Stay America - Miami - Airport - Doral - 87th Avenue South, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.