“Very clean and friendly staff” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Extended Stay America - Miami - Airport - Doral - 87th Avenue South

You added Extended Stay America - Miami - Airport - Doral - 87th Avenue South to your Saves list
Extended Stay America - Miami - Airport - Doral - 87th Avenue South
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   8655 NW 21st Terrace, Doral, FL 33122   |
Hotel deals
Ranked #8 of 21 Hotels in Doral
“Very clean and friendly staff”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW via mobile

Towels were not soft and there is no pool or fitness center. The breakfast is very limited. There was only oatmeal, fruit, and bars. There was coffee. I did not use the kitchen utensils. The rooms were very clean and the beds were very comfortable. The staff was also very friendly.

• Stayed February 2015

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (32)
Kingston upon Hull, England, United Kingdom
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago NEW

This hotel is a 5 minute drive from the airport/main roads and minutes away from Denny's/fast food which after a long day flying provided a free car park and a place to put our head down and shower, which was just what we needed.

The rooms where clean, and had enough amenities for a quick one night stay.

The staff were friendly and welcoming, especially at the front desk.

The decor is dated and they do need to invest in some touch up jobs but all in all its not too bad.

I'd recommend this place only for one night though, the walls were quite thin and I had to unplug the fridge freezer in the middle of the night because it was incredibly noisy. If my stay was a long one I think these small annoyances would have become a major issue.

Stayed February 2015, traveled as a couple
Ottawa, Canada
2 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

We ended up booking this hotel as we were expecting people and meeting people flying into Miami to go on a cruise. The hotel staff was ok, luckily we had someone who could speak Spanish , as the girl at the desk had a very hard time understanding us in English. The elevators were very scary, and one of them stopped level with the floor it was up about 12 inches and then the door wouldn’t close. The rooms were clean, and we had a room with a kitchen that would sleep 6, being near the airport the rooms were surprisingly quiet, the pull out couch was not that great to sleep on, but that’s the norm for those things. There wasn’t much to walk around too, and the food places near by were all closed early, The shuttle drive to the airport was awesome very friendly, the breakfast was ummm just lets say don’t bother waking up early for it. I don’t think I would stay at this hotel again the next time I am in that area.

• Stayed January 2015, traveled with friends
Reno, Nevada, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Near airport- Clean enough but dated. No amenities. NO ice- or vending. Queen beds are double - not Queen. Its old but if you just need a quick in and out it would suffice. We came for the Miami Boat show and everything was booked - for the price if you expect nothing beyond OK - dated but clean this will work.

• Stayed February 2015, traveled with family
Manchester, New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I have nothing but good words about this hotel.I have stayed here many times in the last couple of years and have always had a clean comfortable room and always received a courteous and respectable welcome by all members of staff from managers right on down the line.when I had to extend my stay the manager was very helpful in getting a room for me.this motel is very convenient to all stores and major roads.Will definitely be staying here again.

Room Tip: I have stayed in many different rooms and one was as good as the other.I
  • Stayed January 2015, traveled on business
Manager_11525, Manager at Extended Stay America - Miami - Airport - Doral - 87th Avenue South, responded to this review, 6 days ago
Thank you for your wonderful review of our hotel. We strive to provide our guests with clean, comfortable rooms and great service, and I am delighted to hear we have accomplished this every time you have stayed with us. Your message will be passed on to our staff. We look forward to your next visit. Thank you again for your kind words!
Dallas, TX
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I would have gave this hotel a 5 star if they would have had towels on Sunday when I went to get some towels. I was told the hotel had no towels. The upgraded paid internet for $3.99 is well worth it if you want to watch movies or Netflix videos online. The man working the front desk during check is not friendly and should be replaced.

• Stayed February 2015, traveled on business
Thank you for reviewing your stay at Extended Stay America. I am truly sorry to hear we failed you at the one category in which it is inexcusable to do so: Customer Service. I appreciate the fact that you would have given us 5 stars otherwise, and I assure you we will take measures so this experience with our staff is not repeated with any other guest in the future. I hope you can give us a second chance and that we can welcome you again! Thank you for your feedback!
Paramaribo, Suriname
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

If you need a spacious room with kitchen, in a good and safe location, this Hotel is just right. Although the furniture is somewhat dated, the room was very clean, spacious and had everything I needed. Hotel staff was very friendly. Parking is free of charge, and there are a few restaurants at walking distance. It is centrally located for most of the businesses I needed to visit in Miami, while the direct surroundings of the hotel are very quit.

• Stayed January 2015, traveled on business
Manager_11525, Manager at Extended Stay America - Miami - Airport - Doral - 87th Avenue South, responded to this review, 1 week ago
Stanley - Thank you for your great review. I am delighted to hear we delivered on our commitment of providing clean and comfortable rooms and that we were a perfect fit for your needs. It is especially nice to know our staff gave you the great service you deserve. I hope this will keep you coming back to Extended Stay America Hotels! Thank you again for your review!

Been to Extended Stay America - Miami - Airport - Doral - 87th Avenue South? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Extended Stay America - Miami - Airport - Doral - 87th Avenue South

Address: 8655 NW 21st Terrace, Doral, FL 33122
Location: United States > Florida > Doral
Free Parking Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Wheelchair access
#5 Business Hotel in Doral
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Extended Stay America - Miami - Airport - Doral - 87th Avenue South 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Extended Stay, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Extended Stay America - Miami - Airport - Doral - 87th Avenue South reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Extended Stayamerica Miami - Airport - Doral Hotel Miami
Extended Stay America Miami
Extended Stay Miami
Miami Extended Stay

If you own or manage Extended Stay America - Miami - Airport - Doral - 87th Avenue South, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.