You added Extended Stay America - Miami - Airport - Doral - 87th Avenue South to your Saves list
Extended Stay America - Miami - Airport - Doral - 87th Avenue South
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   8655 NW 21st Terrace, Doral, FL 33122   |
Hotel deals
Ranked #10 of 21 Hotels in Doral
Cambridge
“Lovely beds”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2014

Good value, very clean, a few funky smells in the hallways as the rooms have cooking facilities.
Our air con unit was a bit noisy, but on the whole a great hotel. The car park is free but a little small, we requested a space and were allocated one. The location is a little "commercial" but there are a few restaurants about and a Wallmart if you want to buy for your in room kitchen.

Room Tip: 301 has a noisy air con.
  • Stayed August 2014, traveled with family
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Miami - Airport - Doral - 87th Avenue South, responded to this review, August 19, 2014
Thank you for your review of your stay with us. I am pleased to read that we were able to provide you with a clean room at a good value; however, I am disappointed to read of the odor in the halls as well as your noisy air conditioning unit. I will be meeting with my housekeeping staff to work on ways to deodorize our common areas. As well, I will have our maintenance staff check your air conditioning unit to ensure it is working properly. Again, thank you for taking the time to leave a review. I invite you to contact me, at mit@extendedstay.com, if you have any additional comments. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay America. We hope we have the opportunity to see you again in the future.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (33)
Nashville, Tennessee
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2014

I have been at this hotel since april due to a large project I am doing for the county. Pizza companies in the area leave flyers on the doors. I finally tried one and what was supposed to be 13.95 they ended up charging me 23.95.. When I brought this to the hotel front desk they advised me to contact the authorities. I advised them that they needed to stop these people from soliciting on their property since they are ripping customers off. I feel like I got blowed off by the front desk. They are probably in on it someway. I also had an issue with my room key one night and the door was broken. It took over an hour for them to get someone here to open my door.

Room Tip: Its well advised to shop around. Since me and my crew are set up here it is not economical for us to...
  • Stayed August 2014, traveled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Miami - Airport - Doral - 87th Avenue South, responded to this review, August 13, 2014
Ricky - Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your stay. We are disheartened to hear your experience was not satisfactory. It is our goal to offer a "home away from home" experience to all of our guests, and we are sorry that we did not reach this goal during your stay. We would like to assure you we have asked these companies to stop soliciting at our hotel, but they have failed to comply. We will continue working to address this issue so that your experience is not repeated. We also want to apologize for the inconvenience you experienced with your door. We will be working with our maintenance engineer to inspect all of our doors and make sure they are working properly.

Thank you again for bringing this to our attention. We would love to have another chance to provide you with a better experience the next time you're in town.
Miami, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2014

This particular hotel is awesome in every aspect. Ivan Corea, front desk reservation is the most efficient, well mannered, most knowledgeable, kind, always has a smile on his face, greets everyone when they come in, and always asks if we need any supplies but my only critique would be when you arrive at the room, there are no kitchen supplies in the kitchen, there's no coffee maker to make coffee in the morning, and there should be someone at the front desk at all times for when one needs supplies or change for the laundry room. It is very inconvenient when you have to sit at the lobby area for more than 10 minutes to wait for front desk to give you supplies because they are taking care of situations upstairs at other rooms. I would like for more TV channels like cartoon for kids, food network channel, travel channel, TLC, Nickelodeon channels and disney channels for kids as well. Overall, the room is great with kitchen, full fridge, table for three and the bathroom is very spacious. I especially love the comfort of the bed. I usually recommend these hotels to my colleagues, business associates, and personal friends and families but if this continues, I would stop recommending this hotel and recommend the Homewood suites and Candlewood suites that offer the same services but they have 24 hour front desk service, fully equipped kitchen with supplies and numerous amounts of TV channels to choose.

Room Tip: corner suites are quieter.
  • Stayed August 2014, traveled with family
Thank you for your recent review of our hotel. I am delighted to know that our staff has provided you with exceptional service. Still, I do apologize that your kitchen did not meet your needs and that my front desk staff was not readily available to fulfill your requests. In response to your feedback, I will be meeting with my front desk staff to discuss strategies to ensure that guests are serviced in a timely manner. As well, I appreciate you letting us know that our TV channel selection did not meet your expectations. Please know that your feedback on this matter will be useful to us as we continually work to improve our hotel. Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us. Please contact me, at mit@extendedstay.com, if you would like to discuss this further. I do hope that you will return to our hotel, or any other Extended Stay Hotels location in the future.
Maracaibo, Venezuela
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2014

Everything was good. Room space is ok, very clean and appointed . You can cook not complicated meals since thee is no oven, but that was not a problem for us. Staff is very friendly, Ivan Correa will help you on anything you need and he is bilingual. The site is near the airport and near some stores including a Walmart and many restaurants. Dolphin mall is some minutes away by car.

Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Eric - Thank you for your review of our hotel. It is nice to hear that our staff provided you with great service and that you enjoyed your clean, comfortable room.

We hope you will return to stay with us when you visit the area in the future. Thank you again for your review.
Toronto, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2014

Like a small studio, comes with a kitchenette, stovetop, full fridge, pan, pot, plates, cutlery, a small table suitable for two, three at most, large double bed, excellent bathroom, laundry services offered for long term stays, continental breakfast offered.

Room Tip: Close to the airport. Close to the highway.
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Miami - Airport - Doral - 87th Avenue South, responded to this review, August 4, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to post such a positive review of your stay with us. I am so glad to read that you enjoyed your room and the amenities that we offer. I am especially pleased to read that you appreciated your fully equipped kitchen. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future.
Pittsburgh, Pa
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2014

Out of all the hotels to stay at near the airport, this is my fav. Lara was very helpful with any and everything we needed! The room was nice and clean, staff was great and plenty of room to do what u need if u have a small family like I do. Will definitely stay here again!

Stayed July 2014
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2014

The stay was great I had a nice room and customer service was awesome. There is a kitchen where you can prepare meals along with a living area. Its like a home away from home. Only thing I did not like was the walls are light so you can hear the person next door. I would recommend it to everyone

Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Miami - Airport - Doral - 87th Avenue South, responded to this review, July 10, 2014
Thank you for your review. It is very rewarding to hear that we provided you with a "home away from home" experience. We are also happy to read that you enjoyed our fully equipped kitchens and that our staff took superior care of you.

It is very important to us to get our guests' feedback to keep trying to improve wherever possible. We hope to welcome you back soon. Thank you again for your review!

Been to Extended Stay America - Miami - Airport - Doral - 87th Avenue South? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Extended Stay America - Miami - Airport - Doral - 87th Avenue South

Address: 8655 NW 21st Terrace, Doral, FL 33122
Location: United States > Florida > Doral
Free Parking Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Wheelchair access
#5 Business Hotel in Doral
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Extended Stay America - Miami - Airport - Doral - 87th Avenue South 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Extended Stay, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Extended Stay America - Miami - Airport - Doral - 87th Avenue South reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Extended Stayamerica Miami - Airport - Doral Hotel Miami
Extended Stay America Miami
Extended Stay Miami
Miami Extended Stay

If you own or manage Extended Stay America - Miami - Airport - Doral - 87th Avenue South, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.