You added Extended Stay America - Miami - Airport - Doral - 87th Avenue South to your Saves list
Extended Stay America - Miami - Airport - Doral - 87th Avenue South
Ranked #11 of 21 Hotels in Doral
Maracaibo, Venezuela
“Good service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2014

Everything was good. Room space is ok, very clean and appointed . You can cook not complicated meals since thee is no oven, but that was not a problem for us. Staff is very friendly, Ivan Correa will help you on anything you need and he is bilingual. The site is near the airport and near some stores including a Walmart and many restaurants. Dolphin mall is some minutes away by car.

Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Miami - Airport - Doral - 87th Avenue South, responded to this review, August 13, 2014
Eric - Thank you for your review of our hotel. It is nice to hear that our staff provided you with great service and that you enjoyed your clean, comfortable room.

We hope you will return to stay with us when you visit the area in the future. Thank you again for your review.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (35)
Toronto, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2014

Like a small studio, comes with a kitchenette, stovetop, full fridge, pan, pot, plates, cutlery, a small table suitable for two, three at most, large double bed, excellent bathroom, laundry services offered for long term stays, continental breakfast offered.

Room Tip: Close to the airport. Close to the highway.
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Miami - Airport - Doral - 87th Avenue South, responded to this review, August 4, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to post such a positive review of your stay with us. I am so glad to read that you enjoyed your room and the amenities that we offer. I am especially pleased to read that you appreciated your fully equipped kitchen. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future.
Pittsburgh, Pa
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2014

Out of all the hotels to stay at near the airport, this is my fav. Lara was very helpful with any and everything we needed! The room was nice and clean, staff was great and plenty of room to do what u need if u have a small family like I do. Will definitely stay here again!

Stayed July 2014
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2014

The stay was great I had a nice room and customer service was awesome. There is a kitchen where you can prepare meals along with a living area. Its like a home away from home. Only thing I did not like was the walls are light so you can hear the person next door. I would recommend it to everyone

Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Miami - Airport - Doral - 87th Avenue South, responded to this review, July 10, 2014
Thank you for your review. It is very rewarding to hear that we provided you with a "home away from home" experience. We are also happy to read that you enjoyed our fully equipped kitchens and that our staff took superior care of you.

It is very important to us to get our guests' feedback to keep trying to improve wherever possible. We hope to welcome you back soon. Thank you again for your review!
Miami, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2014

I have been staying at this extended stay for several months and really like the location, value and customer service. Its within a reasonable distance to great restaurants, bars and shopping. I really enjoyed the swimming pool and the environmental ambiance the hotel has presents a real tropical experience. The employees that represent this hotel are wonderful and always willing to assist. Its a definite must stay for business travelers or for people who just want to get away from their hectic life for a long weekend. I would definitely stay here again and send a strong recommendation for potential/future travelers to the Miami/Doral area.

Room Tip: Request a room facing the pool.
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
Orlando, Florida, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2014

I had attempted to contact Extended Stay America Miami multiple times via phone and no one answered. I wanted to make a change in my check-in date and finally received an email response 2 days later. I knew what I was getting into in regards to the breakfast and location, which was based off reviews on Tripadvisor, however I would like to offer many suggestions from a business perspective. One, provide a binder in the room that explains breakfast hours, check-out time, wireless password code, cable stations, and etc. Two, ensure all hotel staff is bilingual. The maid stopped by one time and she did not speak English. How is she expected to meet customer needs if there is a language barrier? Three, practice Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR). I accumulated a lot of recyclables during my stay and the hotel did not have any recycling receptacles Four, increase security and/or take steps to mitigate pizza flyer scams. I’m not exaggerating when I state I received at least one pizza flyer under my door on a daily basis. All of my business colleagues were staying at other local area hotels that offered a lot more amenities for the same price as Extended Stay. If I travel to Miami whether it is for business or pleasure, I plan on staying elsewhere.

Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Miami - Airport - Doral - 87th Avenue South, responded to this review, July 2, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our hotel. I am very sorry to hear that your stay was not as pleasant as expected. While we do not have a binder with information in the room, we do include some information on our key card holders, which display our housekeeping policies, free Wi-Fi code, our grab-and-go breakfast information, and check out time. Of course, we are always happy to assist you at the front desk for any additional information you may need. I am also sorry to hear there was a language barrier with our housekeeping staff and for not having recycling receptacles. We are always looking for ways to improve our hotel and we appreciate all the suggestions that come our way. I do hope you will give us or any of our other locations a second chance in the future.
Detroit, Michigan
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2014

We stayed here the night before our cruise in March 2014. I got a great rate through Priceline, as most hotels in the area were going upwards of $200/night. There is a free shuttle from MIA airport, however, it runs every 30 minutes or so. Maybe we were just looking for the shuttle during a busy time at the airport. If you're looking for somewhere to eat locally, the shuttle driver graciously will take you to a strip mall several miles away. You can find restaurants, a drug store and Publix for your convenience. Another quick call to the driver and he will pick you back up again! Very nice!

The rooms were clean and well-appointed. We certainly didn't need the full kitchenette, but I could see where it would come in handy if you were to stay here for several days. Also, the breakfast buffet in the morning was great, considering it was free. The cost of a taxicab ride to the port of Miami was $25-30 including tip. Super easy pick up and drop off. I wouldn't hesitate to stay here again in the future.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with friends

Been to Extended Stay America - Miami - Airport - Doral - 87th Avenue South? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Extended Stay America - Miami - Airport - Doral - 87th Avenue South

Address: 8655 NW 21st Terrace, Doral, FL 33122
Location: United States > Florida > Doral
Free Parking Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Wheelchair access
#4 Business Hotel in Doral
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Extended Stay America - Miami - Airport - Doral - 87th Avenue South 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Extended Stay, TripOnline SA, Orbitz and Odigeo so you can book your Extended Stay America - Miami - Airport - Doral - 87th Avenue South reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Extended Stayamerica Miami - Airport - Doral Hotel Miami
Extended Stay America Miami
Extended Stay Miami
Miami Extended Stay

If you own or manage Extended Stay America - Miami - Airport - Doral - 87th Avenue South, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.