“Very clean and friendly person staff” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Extended Stay America - Miami - Airport - Doral - 87th Avenue South

You added Extended Stay America - Miami - Airport - Doral - 87th Avenue South to your Saves list
Extended Stay America - Miami - Airport - Doral - 87th Avenue South
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   8655 NW 21st Terrace, Doral, FL 33122   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
SAVE 15% TODAY!
Ranked #13 of 21 Hotels in Doral
Alexandria, Virginia
“Very clean and friendly person staff”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 23, 2014

Every time im travel to miami im try to found avalible room in this hotel, excelen service, staff people its really friendly the guys in the frond decks is very nice friendly name hen is IVAN COREA, very clean hotel I want to will back agein thanks....

• Stayed May 2014
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Miami - Airport - Doral - 87th Avenue South, responded to this review, May 29, 2014
Thank you for your recent review of our hotel. I am delighted to hear you continually return to our hotel due to the excellent service our staff provides and the great rooms we have to offer. It is always a pleasure having you stay with us and we look forward to having you stay with us more in the future.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (36)
midwest
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 18, 2014

This hotel was clean, not particularly expensive, and with decent staff. That's about it. Very bare bones "suite," TV with analog stations on most channels (e.g. CNN), and old furnitures (think Goodwill style). Bed was OK. The breakfast had nothing cold (e.g. milk for cereal, juice) or hot, except coffee. They are located about 20 minutes from the airport, although some of that was probably due to construction in the area. The airport van runs once an hour and had no seat belts. Got this reservation from Expedia on their blind Unpublished Rates as a 2 1/2 star hotel, but it's more like a 2 star one: fine for a night's stay if you just want an acceptable night's sleep and not much more.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled solo
Medford, New Jersey
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2014

We stayed at the Extended Stay America right near the Miami Airport for one night. We primarily book hotels/motels based on if there is a breakfast included. We have 2 kids and it is nice to have that option in the morning. If you are looking to stay here because a breakfast is included, DO NOT STAY HERE! There is no breakfast - no coffee, no juice, nothing. There were a few granola bars and maybe 2 muffins left. We asked for them to put more out and they may have added 3 or 4 more muffins to the basket that was it. It truly was a disappointment. As for the room, it was clean. The bed was fine and the bathroom was clean. There was a small kitchenette in the room and the pull out sofa was fine. Our room was right near the highway though, so you heard a lot of traffic. The towels were a bit small and scratchy. Overall for one night of sleep, it was fine, but I would not stay here more than one night and probably would not stay at this Extended Stay if I were to come back.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Miami - Airport - Doral - 87th Avenue South, responded to this review, April 29, 2014
Thank you for your recent review of our hotel. I am glad that you enjoyed your clean, comfortable room during your visit. Still, I apologize that our grab-and-go breakfast did not meet your expectations. Your comments will be useful as we continue to improve our breakfast offering. As well, I am sorry that you experienced some noise disturbance due to the nearby traffic. We continually work to improve our hotel, so we really appreciate your feedback. We hope that you will give us another chance to provide you with a better experience in the future.
Orlando, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2014

Check-in was fast and friendly and the room was fully appointed with kitchenette. While the Hotel is in a very congested area and tucked in next to a major highway on-ramp, there was very little noise even as my room was facing the road. Considering the discount price I got, there's really little to complain about although WiFi was sluggish unless you're willing to pay extra for higher speed. Overall, highly recommended.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled solo
Manager_11525, Manager at Extended Stay America - Miami - Airport - Doral - 87th Avenue South, responded to this review, April 28, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I’m happy to hear that you enjoyed our clean rooms with fully equipped kitchens at a great value. Your feedback regarding our free Wi-Fi is greatly appreciated and it will help us in our efforts to continually improve our hotel. Again, thank you for the comments. We look forward to hosting you again in the future!
Atlanta, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2014

Very Clean rooms, and friendly service oriented Staff, that cares for your needs no matter how large or small. I would reccommend Extended Stay America for all Outside Sales people and vacationers alike. Great place to stay!

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
Manager_11525, Manager at Extended Stay America - Miami - Airport - Doral - 87th Avenue South, responded to this review, April 21, 2014
The staff and I appreciate your kind remarks. We’re thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your time at our hotel and the service our staff provided. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We look forward to providing you with another comfortable stay in the future!
Rotterdam, The Netherlands
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2014

Great and wonderful staff very welcoming service of "Mariela" with always a smile on her face, always very friendly and also an excellent service of "Javier" and "Miguel".

Thank you all very much for helping me making my stay in Miami and at your Hotel a memorable and very pleasant one. I don't know when I'll be back, but I will surely be back!

Kind regards,

Mr. Maxwell

• Stayed April 2014, traveled solo
Manager_11525, Manager at Extended Stay America - Miami - Airport - Doral - 87th Avenue South, responded to this review, April 18, 2014
Maxwell - The staff and I appreciate your kind remarks. We’re thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your time at our hotel and the service our staff provided. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We look forward to hosting you again in the future!
Miami, Florida
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 1, 2014

My stay was going well, checking in late after a long day. Went to sleep around 3 a m. With the front desk lady being super nice, her bane is Janete. I then wake up to someone banging on the door at 8 a.m. it was some lady that works there, she didn't mention her name or what the point was in this loud morning awakening. She asked me for my name and my confirmation number. After which she walked away. She could've put a smile at some point or even told me why she ruined my morning after I paid over $250 dollars for the night.

Stayed April 2014, traveled with friends
Manager_11525, Manager at Extended Stay America - Miami - Airport - Doral - 87th Avenue South, responded to this review, April 4, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed our front desk staff, especially Janette. However, it upsets me to learn that our overall level of customer service did not meet your expectations. I will meet with our entire staff to review our customer service policies and guest protocol to ensure that your experience is not repeated.

Again, thank you for the comments. We would love to have another chance to provide you with a better experience in the future.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Doral
Candlewood Suites Miami Airport West
EuroSuites Hotel
#6 of 21 in Doral
4.0 of 5 stars 214 reviews
InterContinental at Doral Miami

Been to Extended Stay America - Miami - Airport - Doral - 87th Avenue South? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Extended Stay America - Miami - Airport - Doral - 87th Avenue South

Address: 8655 NW 21st Terrace, Doral, FL 33122
Location: United States > Florida > Doral
Free Parking Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Wheelchair access
#5 Business Hotel in Doral
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Extended Stay America - Miami - Airport - Doral - 87th Avenue South 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Extended Stay, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Extended Stay America - Miami - Airport - Doral - 87th Avenue South reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Extended Stayamerica Miami - Airport - Doral Hotel Miami
Extended Stay America Miami
Extended Stay Miami
Miami Extended Stay

If you own or manage Extended Stay America - Miami - Airport - Doral - 87th Avenue South, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.