“make sure you know which hotel you have reserved” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Extended Stay America - Miami - Airport - Doral - 87th Avenue South

You added Extended Stay America - Miami - Airport - Doral - 87th Avenue South to your Saves list
Extended Stay America - Miami - Airport - Doral - 87th Avenue South
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   8655 NW 21st Terrace, Doral, FL 33122   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save up to 10% Today!
Ranked #11 of 21 Hotels in Doral
Cameron Park, California
“make sure you know which hotel you have reserved”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2012

There are 2 extended stay hotels near Miami International, this one and another on NW 25th Street. Reading the reviews, I think not all have posted their review of the correct hotel. We reserved this one confused with the other.

This one is clean and basic, no airport shuttle and no pool. The bed was just OK, the mattress sagged, one thin blanket and two tiny pillows. Staff is friendly. Taxi from airport late at night was $21 plus tip.

If you have your own car and things to do and just need a place to asleep, this is fine. If you need to get to/from the airport and a pleasant place to spend a few hours, choose another hotel.

Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
Eileen R, Manager at Extended Stay America - Miami - Airport - Doral - 87th Avenue South, responded to this review, December 19, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I am so disappointed after received your comments in regarding to the bed comfort and the one thin blanket and two tiny pillows were in your room . Please accept my apology. To prevent this from happening again, my team replace thoses items for a new items. I am grateful for the feedback you provided so we are able to continually improve our hotel. I invite you to contact me at mit@extendedstay.com if you have any additional comments. We would love to have another chance to provide you with a better experience at our hotel the next time you're in town.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (33)
Macon, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 21, 2012

We stayed in this hotel for one night. It was a little difficult finding it at night since the hotel sign at the top of the building wasn't illuminated.

We booked through a third party, and everything went smoothly. Our room was very clean, the bed was comfortable, and the shower pressure was great. I liked the kitchen and how they had a few pots/plates/glasses for guests to use. Internet worked great, and so did the television.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
Eileen R, Manager at Extended Stay America - Miami - Airport - Doral - 87th Avenue South, responded to this review, December 1, 2012
Thank you for your great review of our property. I'm so pleased to hear that we are delighted that we not only met your expectations, but we exceeded them. It is so rewarding to get feedback like yours! . Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!
Quito, Ecuador
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 17, 2012

*** WARNING TO NON-SMOKERS *** The hotel caters to extended-stay construction workers who like to "hang-out" in each others rooms at night. You get to smell their cigarette smoke and listen to the conversation through the paper-thin walls. You also get to enjoy the smells from their kitchens, and listen to the smoke alarms going off. Yes, the fire department did arrive the night I was there. The girl at the desk, Esther, was telling guests not to worry because the alarms were just from people cooking. At least she was there to let the fire department in because the hotel desk is not staffed 24 hours.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I sincerely apologize that your room smelled bad. To prevent this from happening again, my team is working on turn the complete hotel to non smoking. I am grateful for the feedback you provided so we are able to continually improve our hotel. If you have any additional feedback, please reach out to me at mit@extendedstay.com. We hope that you will give us the opportunity to provide you with a better stay the next time you're in the area.
Manaus, AM
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 15, 2012

ESA at Doral is a good deal indeed. You are close to the airport, the hotel is good, the rooms are nice and the atmosphere is quiet. Remember this is a long stay hotel, no room making service with less than 6 days of stay. ESA is close to many good restaurants (Red Lobster, Olive Garden) and Dolphin Mall. Recomended!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
North Port
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2012

We extended our stay to fly out & were not disappointed. This is a great place to stay near the airport. We wanted to leave with clean clothes & the 24 hr guest laundry was perfect. Because we stayed we have to contact the front desk & let them know & in order to get the better price had to make reservations on-line so there was a little confusion, but we get it straightened out.

Room Tip: The breakfast was a little inconsistent, but nurishing. Make reservations on-line & look for co...
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Eileen R, Manager at Extended Stay America - Miami - Airport - Doral - 87th Avenue South, responded to this review, October 31, 2012
Miami, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 2, 2012

I travel to Miami very often, and I always choose this hotel; it gives you the feeling of home away from home. I have been staying in a spacious single room. It is very big, very modern, nicely decorated, clean and comfortable. They even have free breakfast in the morning, and it is very good. The hotel staff is very polite, very helpful, and they speak both English and Spanish. This hotel is definitely worth recommending, and all my friend stay here when they travel to Miami.

Room Tip: Stay on the higher floors to get a better view. (4th Floor)
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Eileen R, Manager at Extended Stay America - Miami - Airport - Doral - 87th Avenue South, responded to this review, October 12, 2012
Atlanta, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2012

I had to stay here after my room at my regular hotel was overbooked and I got bumped after a late checkin. I have to say my expectations were low due to my experiences in other "extended stay" type hotels as they always seem to have guest with poor manners and a lack of appreciation for quiet time at night.

This place was clean and nice. Fresh paint on the exterior, clean inside and friendly staff. The room was comfortable, wi-fi worked well and had an overall good experience. My room was right next to the elevator which is usually a red flag but I noticed no excessive noise or rowdy guests keeping me up at night. The room itself was clean, spacious and well organized. HVAC worked well and no strange noises or odors.

I honestly have to say I had a better experience here than I usually have at the Holiday Inn down the road which is supposed to be a nicer hotel. I did not get a chance to test the pool or gym. Not sure if it even had one due to my time limitations. But I wouldn't hesitate to stay here again.

Room Tip: Get a room facing south. There is a parking deck next to the north facing rooms with some BRIGHT lig...
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Miami - Airport - Doral - 87th Avenue South, responded to this review, September 27, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your most recent stay with us. We are delighted that we not only met your expectations, but we exceeded them. It is so rewarding to get feedback like yours!

It woudl be our pleasure to have you stay with us again. We hope to see you the next time you are in the area.

Been to Extended Stay America - Miami - Airport - Doral - 87th Avenue South? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Extended Stay America - Miami - Airport - Doral - 87th Avenue South

Address: 8655 NW 21st Terrace, Doral, FL 33122
Location: United States > Florida > Doral
Free Parking Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Wheelchair access
#6 Business Hotel in Doral
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Extended Stay America - Miami - Airport - Doral - 87th Avenue South 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Extended Stay, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA and Odigeo so you can book your Extended Stay America - Miami - Airport - Doral - 87th Avenue South reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Extended Stayamerica Miami - Airport - Doral Hotel Miami
Extended Stay America Miami
Extended Stay Miami
Miami Extended Stay

If you own or manage Extended Stay America - Miami - Airport - Doral - 87th Avenue South, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.